From Kashmir with Love: The Big Fat Indian Wedding of Raj & Simran!by Pratiksha Pandey
Wedding Planners in Jaipur(856):
Jaipur has a history of association with the royals. The 'Pink City' as it is called lovingly by the natives knows how to celebrate life. Weddings in the city are an exhibition of its grandness. With the city madness growing day by day, people in ...Read more
Latest Reviews of Planners on WeddingBazaar
satyam raj1 week, 6 hours, and 32 minutes ago★ 5.0
Hi Team, I would like to thank you for the quality of services provided by your company. We sincerely appreciate your efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability you have demonstrated on services and the way you provide the clients as best as well and special thanks to prity because she really came through, proving what it means to be a "team player." The extra effort you put in was really appreciated and your willingness to help out your clients is amazing even in critical situations also and It's that kind of flexibility and dedication that will help this company grow to its full potential.. congrats to the team and all the best for future project 👍...See More
Anita and Tushar Gandhi 1 week, 1 day, 2 hours, and 31 minutes ago★ 5.0
Thanks Wedding Platter for helping us out with exceptional services given by your team. We were lost before we met you, but you delivered all the wedding events with ease. It was like breeze, we never felt the stress or burden of any kind. Thanks again!!...See More
Gaurav Mehta1 week, 1 day, 2 hours, and 40 minutes ago★ 5.0
We were very pleased with amazing professionalism displayed by Wedding Platter team. They were very efficient and proactive in taking care of our wedding requirements. We were very happy with the selection of vendors. They handled the event with Perfection, so we surely recommend them to anyone seeking Wedding Planning Services....See More
Siddharth 1 week, 4 days, 23 hours, and 29 minutes ago★ 5.0
best place to assist in planning all kinds of events...whether birthday ..marriage or anniversary..best decoration ,food, photography and management.. I ll definitely choose EBA for my all upcoming events and I ll aslo suggest everyone to atleast try EBA once....See More
Latest Wedding Planning Ideas
Find Best Wedding Planners in Jaipur @WeddingBazaar
The secret to a successful wedding ceremony is a well thought of wedding plan. Jaipur is growing to be busier as the days are passing by and people in the city are hardly getting any time to spend on themselves.
The role of wedding planners, therefore, is becoming more crucial in the city. After going around the city to find the best ones, we present to you a list of best wedding planners in Jaipur along with the services they offer, their records and reviews. Users are welcome to browse through them & find the most suitable one for them as per their needs.
Types of Wedding Planning
Different people need different types of wedding planning assistance. While some people need the planner to plan their entire wedding others need help with only a few arrangements. Different needs of people have made Wedding Planners in Jaipur categories their services into three parts, namely, Full Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning & Consultants
- Full Wedding Planning: Under this category, wedding planners take charge of your entire wedding. Everything from the very start to the execution of the wedding ceremony, all is planned by the wedding planner. Once you hire a full wedding planner, you need not worry about any wedding arrangement.
- Partial Wedding Planning: Some people look for assistance to plan particular wedding arrangements like food & decorations, partial wedding planners help you out in this case. If you opt for this type of wedding planning service, the planners are concerned only about the service that they have been hired for. They do not get involved in any other wedding arrangement.
- Consultants: The lack of experience of people in wedding planning make them seek professional advice for their pre-wedding plans like budgeting and selection of venues. This professional advice comes from wedding consultants.
The Ultimate Guide to Hire the Top Wedding Planner in Jaipur
The Ultimate Guide to Hire the Top Wedding Planner in Jaipur
What to remember while hiring a Wedding Planner?
Looking for the right wedding planner to plan the biggest day of your life is not only important but can also be quite a tough task, Certain points are always to be remembered while looking for one. These are:
- Know your needs right. You must know what you are exactly looking before you go out to choose the best one for those needs
- Budgeting. This is another very important point, you must have an idea of approximately how much are you going to spend to hire the top wedding planner in Jaipur in your budget
- Check the records of the wedding planner before hiring them
- Do not go through the reviews of people who have availed their service in the past
- Hire your wedding planner at least 4-5 months in advance. Delaying hiring wedding planning service might result in chaos at the last moment & limit the number of options available
- Always hire a wedding planner who knows the location of your wedding well so that it’s easier for him/her to arrange your wedding
- Feel free to contact us in case of any confusions or queries
What to discuss with your Wedding Planner?
Once you have chosen the wedding planner whom you what to create your wedding, you must not miss discussing the following with the planner. Communication with the planner is extremely important & the lack of it can end up in confusions and clashes.
- Discuss your needs and preferences with the wedding planner
- Estimate your budget & let the wedding planner know your budget very clearly
- Let them know of all the function that you want to include in your wedding
- Inform them about the wedding & other wedding functions date
- Give them an insight into your traditions and customs to avoid confusion later
- Your wedding planner must know about the guests that are going to arrive to arrange well enough to entertain them
Why hire a Wedding Planner via WeddingBazaar?
WeddingBazaar has maintained to be the most popular brand when it comes to online wedding service for years now. We have proved to be the first choice for soon-to-be-married couples.
A group of WeddingBazaar experts go out of their way to create a list of the best planner in Jaipur for you by carefully analysing the services provided by these wedding planners and their experience.
We also give a special emphasis to reviews of the wedding planners given by people who have availed their service in the past. We present to you only the best ones with all relevant details for you to select the most suitable one. We assign a special wedding manager to each of our clients to make sure that the customer gets maximum benefits at the best possible prices.
How does WeddingBazaar help in hiring the Best Wedding Planner in Jaipur?
We are always fishing around wedding planners around the city for you. On finding these wedding planners, we carefully examine the claims made by these wedding planners. The services & experience is tested by our experts and their reviews are read.
The best ones who pass all these tests make it to the website and & mentioned with details including the services offered, experience, photos and reviews. Customers are invited to choose the most suitable one for them among these.
The WeddingBazaar wedding manager is responsible to make sure that get the best of services at the lowest prices.
Mistakes to avoid while hiring a Wedding Planner in Jaipur
Wedding planning has to be the most important part of your wedding preparations. Most, because of the lack of experience, end up making some mistakes while hiring a wedding planner. Note them down to refrain from making one in the future.
- Not going through the experience of the wedding planner carefully
- Not checking out the reviews before hiring the wedding planner
- Avoiding meeting the wedding planner in person. It’s always better to meet and explain your preferences to the wedding planner than explaining them over a phone call or text
- Hiring a wedding planner with not enough knowledge about the location of your wedding ceremony
- Delay in hiring a wedding planner. The more you delay hiring a wedding planner, the lesser number of options you will be left with.
- Not communicating enough with the wedding planner. Always communicate with your wedding planner in case of the smallest doubt
- Not reading the contract properly before signing & ending up getting less than they paid for
How does it work?
WeddingBazaar is a platform designed to make wedding planners meet their potential clients & couples planning to get married meet the best wedding planner in Jaipur.
After wedding planners throughout the city reaching out to us to get themselves listed on our website, we carefully analyse their work experience and the reviews about them. We, then, prepare a list of best wedding planners in Jaipur and post them on our website along with all the details.
People looking for wedding planning service can browse through these options and ask for contact details and ask for quotations of your favourite ones.
Wedding Planner in Jaipur with Prices
Wedding planning is a vast industry with no fixed prices. Wedding planners are available in almost all budgets. Experience wedding planners charge you more than what the budding wedding planners will charge you.
However, the experience of a wedding planner is a great contributor to the quality of services that he/she has to provide. It is also important to note that a full wedding planning service will be costlier but more comfortable than a partial wedding planning service.
Other Services by WeddingBazaar
- Wedding Venues in Jaipur: Book the royal venues of Jaipur through WeddingBazaar
- Wedding Decorators in Jaipur: Simple or traditional, all decorations are available with our wedding decorators
- Wedding Invitation in Jaipur: Send creative wedding invitations by hiring wedding invitation designers through us
- Wedding Photographer in Jaipur: Get clicked on your big day by the top wedding photographers in Jaipur
- Wedding Videographers in Jaipur: Let the best videographers in Jaipur make a movie out of your wedding
- Choreographers in Jaipur: Learn a few steps by the top choreographers in Jaipur & go ‘Ghoomar’ on your wedding
- Mehndi Artists in Jaipur: The modern one or the traditional Rajasthani on, let your Mehendi speak for itself.
Frequently asked questions about wedding planners in Jaipur
Q - Can I get a discount on a Wedding Planner in Jaipur through WeddingBazaar?
WeddingBazaar believes in providing maximum customer satisfaction. We make sure that you get the best services at the lowest possible prices. The packages available on WeddingBazaar is the lowest ones that you will find in the market. A special wedding manager assigned to every client makes help you to bargain the best deal from the wedding planner.
Q - Are Wedding Planners mentioned on the WeddingBazaar website professionals?
All wedding planners mentioned on our website are only professionals but also the best ones in the industry. We post them on our website only after careful examination of their services, experience and reviews.
Q - What is the price of Wedding Planners in Jaipur?
Wedding planning is a vast domain and prices vary greatly in it. Factors like experience & services that they provide decide how much will they cost you. WeddingBazaar has prepared a list of best wedding planners in Jaipur for almost every budget.
Q - What do I need to discuss with my wedding planner before hiring them?
There are several things that you must discuss with your wedding planner before you hire them. The most important ones being your needs and budget. You must also go through their experience & check out their reviews before hiring them.
Q - How should I negotiate with a wedding planner?
When negotiating with a wedding planner, clearly define your budget and priorities, research market rates, ask for package customization, and be willing to compromise to find a mutually beneficial agreement. Communication and respectful dialogue are key to successful negotiations.
Q - What is the hardest part of planning a wedding?
The hardest part of planning a wedding is managing the multitude of details, from budgeting and guest lists to coordinating vendors and timelines.
Q - How many months prior should a wedding be planned?
The ideal timeframe to plan a wedding is generally around 9 to 12 months. This allows for ample time to secure vendors, find the perfect venue, and handle all the necessary details without feeling rushed. However, smaller or more straightforward weddings can be planned in a shorter timeframe, while larger or more elaborate events may require more than a year of preparation. Ultimately, the timeline depends on the couple's preferences, the size and complexity of the wedding, and the availability of desired vendors and venues.
Q - How do I choose my wedding style?
To choose your wedding style, consider your personal preferences, budget, venue, and season. Research various themes, colors, and decor options to find a style that reflects your vision and complements your overall wedding aesthetic. Don't forget to consult with your partner and make decisions together to ensure a cohesive and meaningful celebration.
Q - What is the fees for an Arya Samaj marriage in Jaipur?
The fees for an Arya Samaj marriage in Jaipur may vary. It is best to contact the Arya Samaj temple in Jaipur directly for accurate information on the current fees.
Q - Which Market is best in Jaipur for Wedding shopping?
The best bazaar in Jaipur for wedding planning is Johari Bazaar. It offers a wide range of traditional jewelry, and other wedding essentials.