Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Vendors
Wedding Bazaar is a division of Matrimony.com Limited ("MCL"). Wedding Bazaar provides information & assistance to Vendor in providing leads of customers for marriage related services .The condition for opting services of Wedding Bazaar is mentioned herein below:
- Eligibility - Vendor is engaged in the business of providing Wedding Services and has agreed to provide service for the Leads from Wedding Bazaar.
- Customer information shall be provided to the Vendor(s) by way of shared Lead(s). There shall be exclusivity of providing leads depending upon the inclination of the customer(s).
- Lead feedback from the Vendor is to be submitted to Wedding Bazaar
- Vendor(s) can either be free or paid. Registration can be through portal or manual through the Wedding Bazaar.
- Subscription can be either quarterly or for such period(s) as decided by Wedding Bazaar. On expiry of their subscription period the Vendor(s) may be listed as free Vendor(s).
- Subscription package may be different for classes and category of Vendor(s) and Wedding Bazaar reserves its right to change the terms of the subscription packages at any point of time without notice to the Vendor(s).
- Wedding Bazaar shall do OTP verification in respect of the Vendor(s) mobile for free and paid Vendor(s).
- Invoicing- MCL will raise an invoice as and when payment is received from the Vendor(s).
- MCL shall have the right to conduct surprise inspections in respect of the Mandapam (s) to check on the leads provided by MCL which has been converted into business between the Vendor and the Customer.
- MCL cannot guarantee or assume responsibility for any specific results to the Vendor. It is up to the Vendor to contact the customer and take it forward.
- Vendor(s) are required to exercise due care and caution while interacting with the customer and satisfy themselves before they agree to provide services to the customer.
- MCL has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes arising between the Vendor(s) and the customer(s) and MCL shall not be party to any such dispute/litigation etc.
- If MCL receive feedback/ complaints against Vendor(s) service , then MCL shall have the right to remove the Vendor(s) from Wedding Bazaar and shall not deal with such Vendor(s).
- MCL has the right to change its terms and conditions without notice to the Vendor(s).
- Taxes:- Taxes including GST and Deduction of tax at source shall be applicable at applicable rates as on date.
- Relation between parties - Each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venture, or agent of the other.
- Confidential Information. The term "Confidential Information" means all know-how, methods, financial, business, technical information, Customer information disclosed by or for a party, but not including any information the Vendor(s) can demonstrate is (a) was furnished to it without restriction by a third party, (b) generally available in public without breach of these terms or (c) independently developed by it without reliance on such information. Except for the specific rights granted by this Agreement, the Vendor(s) shall not possess access, use or disclose any of MCL Confidential Information without its prior written consent, and shall use reasonable care to protect the Confidential Information. . Promptly after any termination of these terms Vendor(s) shall return the Confidential Information, records and materials to MCL.
- Limitation of Liability - In no event will MCL be liable to the Vendor(s) in connection with these terms for a) any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or special losses, whether arising in agreement, tort or otherwise; b) loss of data/programs, loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill, even if such losses or damages were reasonably foreseeable or where MCL has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
- Grievance officer Name: Mr. K. Ravindran
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: TVH Belciaa Towers, 5th Floor, Tower 2,
Mandaveli, Chennai 600 028.
Mobile Number: 9884436867.
- Termination – 30 ( Thirty )days prior notice period from either side for termination of this agreement .
- Indemnity- The Vendor shall indemnify and keep indemnified MCL against all loss, damages, and claims, actions that are initiated against MCL for any act or omission by Vendor to (i) leads shared by MCL; (ii) for breach of confidentiality of these terms and Customer information; (iv) for breach of applicable law.
- Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution - Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement, during its subsistence and after its termination in any manner whatsoever, including the validity of this Agreement shall be referred to arbitration of a sole arbitrator nominated by the MCL to the dispute in accordance with the provisions contained in the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any amendment made thereto. The place of Arbitration shall be Chennai and the language of Arbitration shall be English. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
- "Verified" Vendors provided in the Website are those Vendors in relation to whom information such as their Company/business name, address, contact details have been verified as existing at the time of on-boarding the Vendors with MCL. This verification is solely based on the documents supplied by the Vendor at the time of on-boarding.
- MCL has tied up with CRISIL for verification. Vendors are required to complete CRISIL certification within 90 (ninety) days and Vendor(s) are not entitled to refund / service adjustment etc., after 90 (ninety) days. CRISIL charges are non-refundable after completion of Verification.
- All rights, title and interest including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the Website and Platforms content hosted on the Platforms are reserved with MCL.
- In relation to personal, business or product related information, photographs provided by Vendors displayed/listed on WeddingBazaar website, MCL disclaims its responsibility and cannot be held liable for the integrity, accuracy and quality of such information.
- MCL acts as an Intermediary between the Vendor and Customers regarding WeddingBazaar services. The contract for the sale of goods or services will be between the Customers and the Vendor. Vendors shall be solely responsible for all customer service issues relating to its supply of goods or services.
- Disclaimer – MCL cannot be held liable for the reputation and quality of service provided by the Vendors and it is the responsibility of the Customers to satisfy themselves all aspects in relation to the service provided by the Vendors prior to availing of service.
Terms & Conditions for Customers
- Customers of WeddingBazaar shall take due care during their transaction with the Vendor(s) and are solely responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate with the Vendor(s).
- WeddingBazaar is not responsible for any non-performance of services or breach of any contract entered by and between any of the customer and Vendor(s). WeddingBazaar cannot and does not guarantee that the Vendor(s) shall perform any transaction concluded on this Platform.
- Customers hereby agree that WeddingBazaar shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement that might arise between the parties out of these transactions.
- Customers shall be responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- It shall be confirmed, acknowledged and consented by the Customer that, all/any information provided by the Customer, including name, age, contact details and other details to MCL are accurate and can be used and forwarded to any of the Vendor(s). Customer(s) acknowledge that any such act, committed by WeddingBazaar shall not constitute a violation of privacy or other rights of the customer.
- Prices mentioned (if any) on the Website are subject to change. Customers are advised to check with Vendor(s) for the final price and additional charges applicable, if any. Customers do hereby agree to absolve WeddingBazaar from all/any dispute in relation to price of services.
Vendor Verification service is provided by CRISIL and MCL has tied up with CRISIL for verification of Vendor documents) and providing the “Verification report” and the grading with MCL providing the other aspects of the service to the Customer(s). By using the report and/or the grading provided as a part of the service, Customer(s) acknowledge and accept that:
- The report and grading comprise an independent professional opinion based on information made available to CRISIL and/or those obtained by CRISIL from sources it considers reliable;
- CRISIL makes no warranties as to the accuracy of any information on which the service is based. While each of CRISIL and MCL stakes reasonable care and skill in providing their respective items of the service, neither CRISIL nor MCL makes any warranties that the service is error or omission free or that that of “fitness for purpose”;
- The service is neither a rating of the person or entity concerned nor is it investment advice;
- The Customer acknowledges and takes full responsibility for the use of the service and any decisions made based on the service and that CRISIL, MCL and their respective directors, employees and representatives do not accept any liability (and each of them expressly excludes all liability) for any such decision or use. The service has a validity period which may in exceptional circumstances be terminated earlier. Customer(s) must refer to www.weddingbazaar.com for current status of the service with respect to a specific person or entity that the service relates to.