From Kashmir with Love: The Big Fat Indian Wedding of Raj & Simran!by Pratiksha Pandey
Wedding Planners in Chennai(611):
Chennaites who are known to add an essence of their traditions in everything that they do, want to be on their traditional best when it is about their wedding. However, with the rapid development of the city people have become busy and can hardly ...Read more
Latest Reviews of Planners on WeddingBazaar
Geena Ilyas5 days, 4 hours, and 16 minutes ago★ 5.0
For my son's wedding, I most recently engaged the services of Wedding Aaha - Marriage Organisers in Chennai. The team's collective labor was just fantastic. They did an excellent job throughout the entire event, from planning to execution. They responded quickly to our questions and appeared to comprehend our demands completely. To make sure that the event went as well as possible, they even coordinated with other vendors. The guests praised the décor for being really magnificent. The service was top-notch, and the food was also extremely good. Overall, working with them was a pleasure, and I heartily endorse them....See More
Elshadai1 week, 5 hours, and 12 minutes ago★ 5.0
I approached Grace Events & Managements for my brother wedding.initially they taken all inputs/expectation/ budget details from us then they taken one week time and come up with outstanding Planning Proposals.really we wondered about the output such a professional touch in all Planning propasals they have many good production house/vendors for event execution.one point solution for all your Events highly recommended worth for money...See More
Indhuja1 week, 8 hours, and 33 minutes ago★ 5.0
For our wedding we spoke with Sathish's team ,Sathish was on onsite insuring that everything was in place. They delivered exactly what we asked for despite several daunting circumstances notably the cyclonic weather. They were very professional in their outlook and within the given budget gave us maximum benefits and optimized our requirements. Do choose oh yes events for your special day....See More
Shyamari Suryadevara1 week, 1 day, 2 hours, and 27 minutes ago★ 5.0
I recently had the pleasure of working with Wedding aaha, and I must say, they truly are the best wedding planners in Chennai. From the moment we met them, their professionalism and attention to detail were evident....See More
Latest Wedding Planning Ideas
Find out Best Wedding Planner in Chennai@WeddingBazaar
The biggest day of your lives shouldn’t look any less than what dreams look like and your super busy schedule should not bother your wedding goals at all. A perfect wedding planning is what stands behind the execution of a perfect wedding.
Therefore, hiring the right wedding planner become utmost important. Depending on what and how much assistance you need for your wedding preparations, wedding planners on our website provide you with several packages to choose from.
Select the best one for you. Feel free to contact us in case of any queries, we are always happy to hear from you.
Types of Wedding Planning
Before you decide the type of assistance that you are looking for you need to understand what are the different types of wedding planning that wedding planners have to offer. Wedding services have been categorised into three categories, depending upon the different needs of people.
- Full Wedding Planning: Under this category, wedding planners take complete charge of your wedding. From the start to the very end of it. They help you with budgeting, planning the venue in the beginning and make the wedding happen on the day of the wedding. You can completely rely on them without worrying about any wedding preparations.
- Partial Wedding Planning: At times, people look for assistance partially. They might need specific services like decorations, food arrangements etc. Wedding planners who provide partial wedding planning service are concerned only with what they have been asked to do, they wouldn’t interfere in any other wedding arrangements.
- Consultants: Couples and family members lack professional knowledge and experience in pre-wedding arrangements like budgeting and selecting venues when they start to plan their wedding and so they prefer consulting the experts ie. the wedding consultants.
Guide to Hire the Top Wedding Planners in Chennai
What to remember when hiring a Wedding Planner
You must always remember some key points when you are on the lookout for a perfect wedding planner. The points are:
- Hire according to your needs. Hiring a big name wouldn’t ensure you a great wedding. Every person has different expectations from their wedding & different wedding planners offer these different needs
- Decide your budget well in advance. Prices vary big time when it comes to the wedding planning industry. You must know approximately how much can you spend before you hire a wedding planner
- Check the background, experience, wedding pictures & reviews of the wedding planner on our website before you hire them
- Avoid last-minute chaos by booking a wedding planner at least 4 to 5 months before the day of your wedding.
- Try selecting the wedding planner who has good knowledge of the location of your wedding
- Wedding consultants can be consulted for pre-wedding arrangements
What to discuss with your Wedding Planner?
After you finalise your wedding planner the next step is to discuss every detail of your wedding with your wedding planner. This step is very important to avoid confusion and to design your wedding as you wish it to be.
Make it a point to discuss the following with your wedding planner as soon as you choose your wedding planner.
- Inform them about all your preferences and needs and describe your dream wedding to them in details
- Let them know how much you plan to spend on your wedding so that it's easy for them to arrange things accordingly
- Also, give them an insight of your guest list so that they can entertain your guests accordingly
- Let them know the number of functions that you are going to have on your wedding and when are you going to have those functions
- Explain them your traditions carefully to avoid confusion at the end
- Ask for their previous work references to be sure of their work
- Check the package that you are opting for very carefully to learn of all the service that they are going to provide
- Communicate with them even in the case of smallest doubt
Why book Wedding Planners through WeddingBazaar?
WeddingBazaar has been the best in the business ever since it started functioning. With an experience of over millions of wedding and a research team dedicated to crave out the best for you, we list the top wedding planners in Chennai for every budget on our website.
We enable you to read all the details and reviews about the wedding planner on the website for you to select the best one. You can choose if you want a full wedding service or a partial one. You can also consult wedding consultants through our website.
A special wedding manager is assigned to every client to take care of their wedding planning needs. We aim for maximum customer satisfaction, always.
How WeddingBazaar helps in hiring?
We at WeddingBazaar are constantly on the lookout to find the best wedding planners in Chennai. After recognizing the most wanted wedding planners in the city & carefully analyzing the services that they provide and how they function, we list the best ones on our website.
A detailed list of all the services that the wedding planner provides is updated on the website along with their reviews by the people who have used their service in the past.
Further, we assign a wedding manager to pair you up with a wedding planner according to your needs and to get you the services at the best possible prices.
Mistakes to avoid while hiring a Wedding Planner in Chennai
The decision to hire the right wedding planner is a crucial one. Most people commit one of the following mistakes while hiring one. Go through them & avoid making one in the future.
- Skip looking at the wedding planner’s work experience
- Hire a wedding planner who lacks knowledge of the location of your wedding
- Avoiding personal meetings. Meet & explain your needs to your wedding planner very clearly
- Delaying hiring a wedding planner and not having enough options in last
- Signing the contract without reading it carefully
How does it work?
WeddingBazaar helps wedding planners connect with their potential clients. After the wedding planners approaching us to assist them to reach their clients we carefully study & compare the services of different wedding planning service providers.
WeddingBazaar experts put only the best ones on their website for you to choose from among them. On the website, you can go through the details of wedding planners including details like the services that they provide, event pictures, and reviews, and contact the wedding planner or simply ask for the quotation.
Wedding Planner in Chennai Price
Wedding planning has developed very rapidly in recent years making it quite a big industry. Estimating the amount that hiring a wedding planner will charge from you is quite difficult given the variation in prices in the industry.
A not-so-experienced wedding planner will charge you much lesser than an experienced one. However, the experienced ones, in most cases, will provide you with a better and more hassle-free service. The price of wedding planning also depends on your requirements. A full wedding planning service will charge you more than the partial one.
Consultants charge fees for each wedding consulting sessions. WeddingBazaar provides you with a list of best-chosen wedding planners for every budget and also makes sure that you get the best of services at the lowest prices.
Other Services by WeddingBazaar
- Wedding Venues in Chennai: Save yourself some time and effort and check out the best wedding venues available in Chennai on WeddingBazaar
- Wedding Decorators in Chennai: The best quality wedding decorators are available on WeddingBazaar. Choose the type of decoration that you want on your wedding by browsing through their different packages
- Wedding Invitation in Chennai: First impressions matter! Impress your family and friends with the most stylish wedding invitations from the designers on our website. Choose from among the most trending wedding invitations to the most traditional ones.
- Wedding Photographer in Chennai: Preserving memories of the wedding is as important as the happening of the wedding. Preserve memories in the form of pretty pictures & remember your wedding forever
- Wedding Videographers in Chennai: Turn your wedding into a movie by hiring the best videographers in the city via WeddingBazaar
- Mehndi Artists in Chennai: Up your bridal fashion game with gorgeous Mehendi designs on your hands by the city’s best Mehendi Artists available on our website.
Frequently asked questions about hiring wedding planners in Chennai
Q - Which is the Best Wedding Planner in Chennai?
Depends on your needs. It is quite difficult to suggest just one name when we have to choose the best wedding planner in Chennai. WeddingBazaar has listed the best wedding planners according to your needs and budget, Go through the list and choose the one you think is suitable for you.
Q - How much is the fees of Wedding Planners in Chennai?
There isn’t any fixed price. Price in the wedding planning industry vary greatly. You might get the service of a new wedding planner at a much lower cost than an experienced one. The fees also vary according to your requirement. Full wedding planning services are costlier than partial wedding planning service.
Q - What is the basic budget for an Indian wedding?
The basic budget for an Indian wedding can vary greatly depending on factors like location, guest count, and preferences. On average, it ranges from ₹10 lakhs to ₹1 crore or more.
Q - Which is the most popular wedding planner in Chennai?
"It's difficult to determine the most popular wedding planner in Chennai as popularity can vary based on individual preferences. It's recommended to research and consult reviews on WeddingBazaar to find a planner that suits your specific needs. "
Q - Is it good to hire a wedding planner in Chennai?
Yes, hiring a wedding planner in Chennai is a good idea. They possess local knowledge, connections, and expertise to handle all aspects of your wedding, ensuring a smooth and stress-free experience for you and your partner. They can help with venue selection, vendor management, budgeting, and coordination, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day.
Q - How can I reduce my marriage costs in India?
To reduce marriage costs in India, consider these strategies: opt for a smaller guest list, choose a simpler venue, negotiate with vendors for better prices, prioritize essential expenses, DIY certain aspects, and explore cost-effective options for catering, decorations, and attire.