9 Most Common Mistakes every Girl must avoid while Wearing a Sareeby Shweghna Gursahaney
These are the Best Wedding Wear in Delhi NCR(392):
The wedding season is about to make our lives a little more joyful! Pretty people in classy wedding wear are about to get on to the wedding season soon. So, if you're also thinking of making a style statement at your loved one's wedding then you a...Read more
Latest Reviews of Wedding Wear on WeddingBazaar
Sam Mathur2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 20 hours, and 13 minutes ago★ 5.0
This shop is just Perfectttt for all your ethnic wear needs. The staff at Kanchan Fashion were more than just salespeople; they were fashion consultants who guided me through the choices, offered styling tips, and ensured I found the perfect outfit. Their dedication to providing personalised service was evident, and it made all the difference in my shopping journey. They have the following collection <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-ethnic-dresses-for-women">Latest Ethnic dresses for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-crop-top-lehenga-choli-for-women">Latest Crop top Lehenga Choli for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-indo-western-suits-for-women">Latest Indo Western Dresses for Women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-women-suits">Latest Women Suits</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-co-ord-set-for-women">Trendy Co Ord Sets for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-women-tops">Latest Tops for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/unstitched">Latest Unstitched Suits for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-semi-stitched-suits-for-women">Latest Semi Stitched Suits for women</a> and if you want something for an occasion, they have that too. i am telling you they have everythingggg <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-roka-dresses-for-women">Latest Roka Dresses for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/new-haldi-dresses-for-women">New Haldi Dresses for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-mehndi-dresses-for-women">Latest Mehndi Dresses for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/latest-cocktail-dresses-for-women">Latest Cocktail Dresses for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/new-engagement-dress-for-women">Latest Engagement Dresses for women</a> <a href="https://www.kanchanfashion.com/collections/new-sangeet-dress-for-women">Latest Sangeet Dresses for women</a>...See More
shreshth vig2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 29 seconds ago★ 5.0
Kanchan Fashion is a true gem in the world of ethnic wear for women. From the moment I walked in, I felt like a valued customer. The collection is stunning, offering a wide range of exquisite ethnic attire that caters to various tastes and occasions. What sets Kanchan Fashion apart is not just their clothing but also their exceptional service. The staff's knowledge and passion for fashion made my shopping experience enjoyable and stress-free. They helped me find the perfect outfit for a special occasion, ensuring it was tailored to perfection. you can browse their collection here <a href="https://kanchanfashion.com/">Latest Ethnic wear for women</a>...See More
Sara Narang 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, and 13 minutes ago★ 5.0
Super sweet staff and beautiful collection. They have such nice collection. My mom and I had gone to their shop a few weeks back and man the way they treated us was outstanding! I don’t usually recommend shops to people but this shop I have to!...See More
Sabhya2 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 20 hours, and 27 minutes ago★ 5.0
Their collection is unmatched and is a must visit if you are looking for any form of ethnic wear. They have everything from coord sets, sharara, gharara, Anarkalis, gowns, lehengas, unstitched, semistitched… the list goes on. A must visit store...See More
Latest Wedding Outfits Ideas
Types of wedding wear in Delhi NCR
Delhi NCR is the soul of wedding wear in India. People from all over the country come to Delhi NCR and complete their wedding shopping. What makes Delhi NCR so special is its variety and unique fashion. You come across different wedding wear pieces in different areas and markets. One can witness a huge variety that never really stops! Each month Delhi NCR fashion changes and new introductions are available in the market which you can't resist trying. Here, we present you with the different types of wedding wear in Delhi NCR that are most loved by the Delhi NCR people.
1. Lehenga-Choli: You can get the cheapest as well as the most expensive lehenga-choli in Delhi NCR. Just look for something that suits your budget and choose a lehenga that suits your personality. Lehengas are never going out of fashion as wedding wear in Delhi NCR. Loved by the people of Delhi NCR for ages, lehengas are one of the top purchased wedding wear in Delhi NCR city. From simple cotton lehengas to designer silk lehengas - Delhi NCR offers all and that too in varied price categories. Buying from Sarojini or Connaught Place, you will see a huge variety in style, material, design, and fashion of lehengas. If you're still thinking of getting one lehenga for a special wedding then you must not give a second thought about it. Just go for it!
2. Saris: Delhi NCR is rich in sari collections. From cotton to silk, velvet to georgette - you can select any sari in any material. A large variety of sari collections in Delhi NCR shops make the customers happy and give a joyful shopping experience. Different styles of saree with meshwork, embroidery, stonework, zari work, etc are available as prominent wedding wear in Delhi NCR. You can't get your eyes off the classy quality and fashionable appeal of these saris. New trends like lehenga-cum- the sari, stitched sari, sari with a blazer, half sari, etc are also becoming popular as wedding wear in Delhi NCR. People of Delhi NCR beautiful accessories - these long skirts look stunning and head-turning on any age group. The easiest to handle and stylish wedding wear in the Delhi NCR market.
4. Suits: A crip set of coat-pants is ideal wedding wear for men. A well-fitted suit that enhances your persona and makes you look smarter is all one wants for attending a special wedding function. Easy to carry and most loved for their simplicity and regal charm, suits are just the right wedding wears in Delhi NCR. Nowadays, suits are chosen by women as wedding wear in Delhi NCR. The fast-growing trend of women's suits is taking new heights as women are loving this stitched and easy to handle wedding wear. Suits specially designed for women look stunning when adorned as wedding wear for a colleague's wedding or any other wedding festivity. If you feel comfortable in a coat-pant suit then why not choose it as wedding wear then?
5. Pathani Kurta-Pyjama: One of the most loved wedding wear by Delhi NCR people. Pathani kurta and pyjama when stitched according to perfect size looks stunning as wedding wear. Matched with a designer jacket on top and complementing footwear will provide a chic and sophisticated wedding look. Men are loving this lightweight and most comfortable kurta-pyjama set as wedding wear in Delhi NCR. Easy to handle, a pathani kurta-pyjama can be made more stylish with handprints, stonework, or embroidery work. Whether you’re dancing or performing more rituals - Kurta-pyjama is super comfortable and doesn't even put any load on you.
6. Designer gowns: When in doubt? Just go with a gown! Gowns are super stylish and at the same time, elegant wedding wear in Delhi NCR. Purchased by a large number of people for different parties, functions, weddings, or other celebrations. A gown fits in with any celebration and looks super stylish. Delhi NCR has a varied range of gown styles, designs, and shades. From simple cotton gowns to shimmery silk gowns - the flair and twirl a girl wants while attending a special wedding are all that a gown provides. It's the best wedding wear to look smart and make a style statement of your taste and personality.
Fabrics used to make wedding wear in Delhi NCR
One of the most important aspects of wedding wear is its fabric. Purchasing wedding wear also requires a knowledge of fabric and materials available in the market. Delhi NCR city receives material from all over the country and deals in the best fabric material for apparel and wedding wear. The top fabrics used to make wedding wear in Delhi NCR are as follows
1. Velvet: Loved for its glossy finish and super stylish appeal. Velvet is widely used for making wedding wear outfits in Delhi NCR. Velvet saris, Kurtis, and suits are top selling wedding wear in Delhi NCR. Eye-pleasing designs, zari work, stonework, and handmade embroidery look beautiful on velvet fabric. An ideal material to use as a base for creating and designing outfits for Delhi NCR weddings. Velvet is ideally picked for creating wedding wear for the winter season as it provides a cozy and warm feel.
2. Cotton: It is a popular fabric used for making saris and salwar-kameez as wedding wear. Simple and light-weighted, cotton is popularly chosen for summer wedding wear. Beautifully embroidered cotton fabric with different uses of colored threads looks stunning. Ideal fabric to adorn for a special wedding. If you’re not a big fan of fancy and heavy wedding wear then you can definitely go for a cotton-based outfit. Cotton fabric is also used for making men’s wedding wear like kurta-pyjamas.
3. Silk: Super soft silk fabric is used for making designer wedding wear and also provides a glitzy and stylish look. Silk saris and lehengas are the best selling wedding wear categories in Delhi NCR. What really makes silk fabric different from others is its reliable quality and eye-catching appeal. You won’t be able to take your eyes off an outfit that is made up of silk. Quality and shimmery artwork on silk can pull off any wedding outfit. It is indeed the best fabric used to make beautiful wedding wear in Delhi NCR.
4. Crepe: For simple and elegant wedding wear, crepe is popularly chosen from all the materials available in the market. Crepe salwar kameez suits with embroidery are one of the most selling weddings wears in Delhi NCR. Crepe fabric is light and comfortable that goes with any style and design of wedding wear. Easy to carry and sophisticated in looks, crepe fabric is used to make beautiful wedding wear outfits. Finest quality and prominent handmade artwork make the crepe a renownedly selling wedding wear fabric in Delhi NCR.
5. Georgette: It is used to make sarees, suits, gowns, etc in Delhi NCR wedding wear market. A beautiful fabric that gives a glossy appeal when adorned for a wedding function. Loved its quality, texture, and eye-catching appeal. Georgette is an absolute life-saver fabric when it comes to creating a wedding wear outfit. Suits ideally for wedding wear including a twirl, frills, or draping.
5 Things to Consider Before Purchasing Wedding Wear in Delhi NCR
Shopping for a special wedding becomes an extreme task when the d-day is near. Sometimes in a fit of a hurry, we miss out on important checkpoints that may turn into future regrets. The wedding wear market in Delhi NCR is vast and last minute hurry can make your experience some inconveniences. Here, we list 5 essential things to consider before purchasing wedding wear in Delhi NCR.
1. Expenses: Choose a wedding outfit that doesn't put a load on your pocket and also makes you look stunning for a special wedding function. One thing that makes wedding wear more exciting to purchase is its price range. One most important thing to consider before exploring the wedding wear market of Delhi NCR is to make a budget plan that considers all your expenses and help you explore only those categories that fit your decided price ranges. Hence, eliminating any chances of conflict of ideas or a last-minute increase in expenses.
2. Explore trends: It’s always a better option to explore the trending styles and designs in the wedding wear market of Delhi NCR. Exploring trendy fashion will help you make a perfect choice that makes you look great as well as suits your pocket. Having a look at various fashionable trends in the wedding wear of Delhi NCR that are making outstanding style statements in Delhi NCR lavish weddings will help you choose a better option for you. If you haven’t exactly decided on any particular outfit for attending a wedding and still figuring out options, definitely go with the flow and choose from a category that is topping the trending wedding wear list in Delhi NCR. Exploration will give you an idea of all the trendy talks of the wedding industry of Delhi NCR city. Latest trends, newest fashion, and crowd-pleasing top charts will help you make a better choice for yourself.
3. Availability of tailors: Getting a wedding outfit stitched or altered sometimes may land you into last-minute changes. That’s why it is very important to consider the availability of tailors near your or at least at approachable proximity. Tailoring services provided by the wedding outfit dealers through their stores must be cross-checked before purchasing the outfit or other tailors must be arranged as soon as possible. Check your wedding outfit’s fittings and stitching way before the d-day to avoid any last-minute panic. Keep a list of tailors nearby your booked hotel, your residence, or the wedding destination to be sure and avoid any haphazard at the wedding venue.
4. Dress Material: An important aspect to consider and mark as important while selecting wedding wear must be the material it’s made of. The quality and type of dress material must be checked carefully before buying. Make a choice that is comfortable and easy to handle. Choosing something in which you feel irritated or uncomfortable throughout the function is not a great idea. Do not compromise on outfit material and also take care of the weather conditions. For instance, try choosing a light-weighted dress material for summer weddings. Make a choice that you don’t regret in future.
5. Discount offers: Before making a bulk purchase of wedding wear in Delhi NCR you must take care of all the possible discount offers and waivers available in the wedding market. Sometimes there are special ongoing wedding season offers provided, seasonal sales, or some festivals offered by vendors. Even if you’re buying in bulk then also you can definitely ask for some discount on bills from the seller. Explore a little bit about discounts and offers in Delhi NCR and then compare. This will help you crack wonderful wedding wear in Delhi NCR deals.
Delhi NCR is truly a heavenly place for wedding wear shopping in India. You can now attend any wedding with an absolutely gorgeous avatar by adorning the best wedding wear in Delhi NCR. Explore, analyse, and compare to make a wise decision about the best wedding wear in Delhi NCR through our website. Access the ‘apparel’ section on our website and get connected to genuine wedding wear vendors and sellers in Delhi NCR city.
Frequently Asked Question About Wedding Wear in Delhi NCR
Q - 1. What is the average price range of wedding wear in Delhi NCR?
The average price of wedding wear in Delhi NCR varies from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 INR. The range of prices may vary according to the different vendors and sellers.
Q - What are the best places to shop for wedding wear in Delhi NCR?
Delhi NCR is a city of trendy wedding fashion. You can easily get the best wedding wear in the Sarojini market, Connaught place or any other online platform.
Q - Which market is best for bridal shopping in Delhi?
Chandni Chowk in Delhi is one of the best wedding markets for bridal shopping. It provides an extensive selection of traditional and fashionable bridal wear and accessories.
Q - What is the average price range for a customized designer wedding dress in Delhi NCR?
The price of a custom designer wedding dress in Delhi NCR can vary significantly based on factors such as the designer, choice of materials, and complexity of the design. On average, the cost can range from ₹50,000 to ₹5,00,000 or even higher.
Q - How much does Manish Malhotra lehenga cost in Delhi?
The cost of Manish Malhotra lehengas in Delhi can vary significantly depending on the design, fabric, and intricate work. Prices typically start from around ₹2 lakhs and can go up to several lakhs or even more
Q - What does a wedding dress designer do?
A wedding dress designer creates unique and exquisite bridal gowns. They conceptualize, sketch, and bring designs to life, considering fabric, embellishments, and client preferences. They also collaborate with clients, make alterations, and ensure the perfect fit for the big day.
Q - How much do bridal lehengas cost in Chandni Chowk?
The cost of bridal lehengas in Chandni Chowk can vary greatly depending on factors such as design, fabric, and craftsmanship. Prices typically range from a few thousand rupees to several lakhs.
Q - How do I start shopping for a wedding in Delhi NCR?
To initiate your wedding shopping in Delhi NCR, begin by conducting research on well-known wedding markets such as Chandni Chowk, Greater Kailash, Shahpur Jat, and Karol Bagh. Establish a budget, create a checklist of required items, and then either visit nearby stores or explore online platforms to discover a diverse selection. It is essential to compare prices and assess the quality of products. Additionally, consider seeking advice from friends or family who have recently organized a wedding in the region.