Seal Your Deal With These Elegant Wax Seal Wedding Invitation Card Ideas!by Pratiksha Pandey
Wedding Invitations in Guwahati(1):
Impress your wedding guests with the first look of your wedding by getting your wedding invitation designed by the best wedding invitation designers - Find these designers in all Indian cities listed down below. Go through their past work and revi...Read more
Latest Reviews of Invitation Designers on WeddingBazaar
Dikshita Mahanta 5 days, 8 hours, and 40 minutes ago★ 5.0
Awesome work.. 👍Well done.. you have proved it with your great effort Your work is outstanding, I'm so happy for my wedding invitation video 😍 Thank you so much Zunuka & team for wonderful invitation video....See More
Kongkon jyoti shyam 2 months, 1 day, 8 hours, and 39 minutes ago★ 5.0
The Wedding Card Co. is very professional. They have great designs, team is polite and delivered the cards on time. Thank you so much for all your efforts:) ,...............................................See More
Nayan2 months, 3 days, 3 hours, and 11 minutes ago★ 5.0
The best in town. I visited 6-7 professionals, and none of them were as competitive in terms of quality and pricing. They assisted me in comprehending the relevant fonts and how they would appear on the cards. It wasn't just me telling them what to do; they also offered suggestions to make the job easier. They offer at reasonable prices. Finally, when that was released, it was magnificent and received praise from everyone who saw it.....See More
Biswajit2 months, 3 days, 3 hours, and 56 minutes ago★ 5.0
We came across zunuka invites recently and it turned out to be exactly as I wanted. I was fully satisfied with every details and designs of my wedding card. Would highly recommend this vendor to any new bride/groom to be. Great work....See More
Latest Wedding Invitation Ideas
Hiring Guide for Wedding Invitation Cards in Guwahati
Services offered by Wedding Invitation card designers & printers in Guwahati
- Boxed Invitation Cards - Boxed cards are the latest addition to expensive invite trend wherein the invitation cards are not really cards but a box containing - obviously the card or the invitation content in some format, chocolates, sweets, perfumes, or other wedding stationery and goodies. Boxed invitation cards would cost you higher than the traditional ones.
- Unboxed Invitation Cards - These are the traditional invitation cards and would not cost you as much as the boxed ones. Couples nowadays are going for funky, offbeat, modern invitation card designs that are custom made based on their unique love story. A lot of them also opt for handmade illustrations on their wedding cards.
- Digital E-invite - Along with printed wedding invitation cards, more and more couples are sending out digital e-invitation cards and videos to their friends and colleagues over WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media platforms. E-invites are a very convenient mode of sending out invites to people you’re digitally connected.
- Invitation Card Designing only - Several wedding invitation card providers also offer just card design options. If you really like the past design work done by them but are willing to get it printed or prepared in a different quality or with some other printer, you can opt for the design-only option.
- Shipping - A lot of wedding invitation cards designers & printers in Delhi NCR and other Indian cities will ship your delivery package to any Indian city and some around the world, obviously at extra charge. So you need not worry if you don’t find your perfect designer or printer in your city!
Booking an invitation card designer/printer
- It is advisable to start looking and planning for your invites around 2 months before you want to send them out, because designers and printers may take 1 to 1.5 months depending on their availability and complexity of your requirement.
- Explore a lot of ideas on invitation card designs and wedding stationery such as badges, danglers, ribbons, etc. on the WeddingBazaar blog.
- Send in your query to WeddingBazaar and your dedicated Wedding Manager will take care of the rest - from taking your detailed requirements, suggesting apt vendors for you to negotiating with them to get you the best deal!
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous Mehendi?
Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Invitations in Guwahati
Q - Are there any offers on wedding invitation cards in Guwahati that I can get through WeddingBazaar?
There are a lot of wedding invitation card designers and printers in Guwahati on WeddingBazaar who’re offering attractive discounts & offers on booking them from WeddingBazaar. Ask your WeddingBazaar wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget wedding invitation cards designers & printers in Guwahati.
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me book the best wedding invitation cards provider in Guwahati?
Verified Wedding Invitation Card providers only - All the wedding invitation card designers & printers on WeddingBazaar have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. Vendors of wedding invitations cards in Delhi-NCR who provide a huge variety of services from boxed wedding invitation cards & unboxed wedding invitation cards to digital e-cards & wedding favours, are segregated in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a wedding invitation card provider or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best wedding card designer/printer based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for wedding invitation cards in Guwahati?
You’d surprised to know that these days you’ll find wedding invitation cards ranging from Rs. 10 per card to Rs. 2000 and higher. The price also depends on how many cards are you ordering. So you will have to decide your requirements first, out of the numerous options available - boxed invitation cards, unboxed invitation cards, digital e-card or only the wedding invitation card design. WeddingBazaar has wedding invitation card designs & printers in Guwahati in all ranges - budget to premium.
Q - What all wedding services in Guwahati can I book through WeddingBazaar?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Guwahati & almost all Indian cities through WeddingBazaar - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Explore the list of most trusted wedding vendors in your city.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding invitation cards designs?
Like everything else in Indian weddings, invitation cards are also seeing huge spenders which are great trendsetters. There are the now-traditional boxed invitation cards, unboxed invitation cards along with a lot of couples opting for digital e-invitation cards, video invites to be sent over whatsapp, facebook and other social media platforms. Our team of wedding experts meticulously picks the top trends in wedding invitation cards designs and lists them out in our Wedding Blog.
Q - Do you have wedding invitation card printers who provide Muslim Wedding Cards?
You can definitely find all kinds of wedding invitation cards designers and printers on WeddingBazaar - muslim wedding cards, funky offbeat wedding cards, handmade invitation cards, etc. A lot of couples are also opting for regional touch in their invites, and ask us for tamil wedding cards, telugu wedding cards, bengali wedding cards, etc.
Q - Are wedding favours inside a boxed card included in the total package price?
This will vary from one wedding invitation card provider to another. Most of them will charge you separately for the wedding favours inside your boxed wedding invitation card because each couple wants to have different favours and of varying quality. So it’s advisable to just confirm with your wedding card printer.