Grooms, Bookmark These Amazing Vicky Kaushal Looks for Your Weddingby Shweghna Gursahaney
Wedding Wear in Guwahati(1):
Almost every bride is a little obsessed with her wedding outfit, we know why. The top Wedding Wear in Guwahati listed below make sure that the brides-to-be are satisfied with their outfits. The premium and budget Wedding Wear design outfits of all...Read more
Latest Reviews of Wedding Wear on WeddingBazaar
Arjun 1 day, 5 hours, and 24 minutes ago★ 5.0
Amazed at the response and quality of the materials. The sales staff was professional and knowledgeable. Please also open in other cities as well. Women’s wear too is something I and my family loved and highly recommend everyone. One of the finest & best collection. Keep it up...See More
Umesh1 day, 5 hours, and 53 minutes ago★ 5.0
Amazing collection with choice of good pastel Color’s. A lot of variety to choose from regular wear, casual wear and wedding outfits. Also I could get the customisation option within limited time frame The staff is really friendly....See More
Puja Gandhi1 day, 8 hours, and 29 minutes ago★ 5.0
Jus blouses team is awesome ..they take care of the minor details specially...the work is amazing..you can trust them blindly... Thank you Jus Blouses for understanding my need and creating the best for me....See More
Abhishek jain4 days and 15 minutes ago★ 5.0
Wide range of collection and variety, fast delivery and best quality of dresses Friendly staff and quick responses even when you have slightest of inconvenience Overall a very good experience at Devanshi creations...See More
Latest Wedding Outfits Ideas
Hiring Guide for Wedding Wear in Guwahati
Services offered by Wedding Invitation card designers & printers in Guwahati
- Bridal Wear for Roka Ceremony - Brides really get confused when it comes to deciding outfits for their Roka Ceremony. This function generally involves a small gathering so brides don’t need to deck up a lot for this function. Brides can wear light lehengas, plain floor length anarkalis, straight kurtas with palazzo or sharara pants which are a lot in trend these days.
- Bridal Dresses for Mehndi & Haldi Ceremony - These fun festivities requires the bride to be in the avatar. Choosing for bright & lively colours like yellow, mustards, rani pinks, parrot greens, rust or oranges can do wonders for this ceremony. Talking about the styles, high waist dhoti pants with crop top or embellished camisoles, pant saree, short lehenga, front short back long dress can be some of the options you can choose from.
- Bridal Outfits for Sangeet Ceremony - This ceremony is comparatively much bigger and grand than the roka ceremony so you should choose to wear something that is stylish yet traditional. Some options can be heavy anarkalis, jacket lehengas, draped sarees, a lightly embellished lehenga.
- Bridal Wear for Wedding Ceremony - Every bride wishes to look like a million dollar on her wedding day and we at shaadisaga help brides fulfil their dream. Though the only outfit option for the wedding day is the lehenga, a bride can opt for certain customizations here & there—Experiment with the blouse styles, drape the dupatta in a different manner or wear a floor length heavy anarkali suit. Fabrics in trend for bridal lehengas : Banarasi, Chanderi Silk, Handloom, Georgette, Tussah.
- Bridal Outfits for Cocktail/ Reception Party - The most glamourous ceremony demands you to get all glammed up. Some outfits that are just perfect for cocktail ceremonies are cape sleeved blouses with embellished skirts, gowns with scattered embellishments.
Appointments, Trials, Fittings & Delivery
- Once you’ve chosen your ultimate Wedding Wear in Guwahati, the next step is to book an appointment with designer. Most designers work on prior appointment policies and one meeting with your Wedding Wear is a must. In this meeting, the designer will understand your requirements and expectations from your bridal lehenga. After a couple of trials, you will have to make sure your wedding lehenga fits you as you wanted it to. Tell your designer about the required alterations & get your outfit completely ready to wear.
- Tip: Make sure your bridal outfit is absolutely ready to wear, at least 2 weeks before the wedding.
Payment for Wedding Wear Services
The payment for your lehenga depends on the payment policy of the designer. The mode of payment is generally through cash or card. In most of the scenarios, the designers will charge a minimum advance payment after you have finalized your outfit. The full payment has to be done at the time of delivery of the outfit. Check your bridal outfit properly before making the final payments.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Wear in Guwahati
Q - What is the average price for bridal lehengas, gowns and sarees in Guwahati?
Well, there is nothing like an average price for bridal lehengas. You will have to choose your budget and your requirements. WeddingBazaar has options of all affordability range, including budget Wedding Wear in Guwahati. Just put in a query & we assure that a WeddingBazaar wedding manager will get back to you with the best deal in your budget and fulfilling your various other requirements.
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me book the best Wedding Wear in Guwahati?
We manually onboard precisely filtered Wedding Wear across India on WeddingBazaar. The designers have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. You can view multiple portfolios of various designers and shortlist few of the many designers listed with us. When you request for contact details of one or more Wedding Wear or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager - who will assist you in choosing the perfect Wedding Wear based on your specific requirements such as budget, city, outfit type and nature (readymade or customized) of the outfits. And relax, we don’t charge anything for helping you select the best designer or any other services :)
Q - What all wedding services in Guwahati can I book through WeddingBazaar??
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Guwahati & almost all Indian cities through WeddingBazaar - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Bridal Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farm houses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Wedding Wear, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Just check out the list of all wedding vendors on WeddingBazaar.
Q - What are the latest trends in bridal wear?
There are no specific trends in bridal wear. But, keeping your bridal look minimal and elegant can do wonders. We saw brides picking up non-bridal lehengas from the rack and completely slayed. Pastel colours for bridal lehengas are really in trend and they look absolutely pretty too. Blush pinks, lavenders, pista green, mints, peaches are currently a rage in the bridal world. Also, the ghera remains the same for all bridal lehengas so there's not much scope of newness happening there. But, you can definitely experiment with the blouse of your bridal lehenga.
Q - Where can I find Wedding Wear in Guwahati in my budget?
At shaadisaga we’ve made sure that you are presented with the most trusted Wedding Wear in town. You can sprawl through our list of Wedding Wear in Guwahati and apply the various filters to find the best designers within your requirements. Or, just call us on +91 9319111766 and a WeddingBazaar wedding manager will assist you with the best deal in your budget and fulfilling your various other requirements.
Q - Give me some ideas for colour combination between bride and groom.
Colour coordinated couples look absolutely stunning, standing together and even otherwise in the photographs. There are various ways in how a groom can colour coordinate with his bride. Both bride and the groom can decide a mutual colour they wish to wear on the wedding day and go all twinning. If you do not wish to completely colour coordinate with each other, you can choose two different shades on the same colour palette. For example: If the bride is wearing a blush pink lehenga, the groom can coordinate by wearing a coral pink outfit. Our team of wedding experts has put together 8 different ways of colour coordination between bride and groom.
Q - I’m confused between readymade bridal outfits, imitation of samples and custom designed outfits from scratch. How do I decide?
Let’s first understand what are they actually. Readymade bridal outfits are those which are already made by the designer in various sizes and are sold as it, you cannot customize a ready made outfit. Imitation bridal lehengas are those which are designed by referring to various samples available on the internet or inside a look book. Customized outfits are when you yourself decide every element of the outfit and direct the designer to design your outfits in your preferred style and using the fabrics you’ve chose. You can easily find many designers on shaadisaga who provide different services.
Q - Do all Wedding Wear provide outfits for bridesmaids as well?
Yes! Almost all Wedding Wear listed on WeddingBazaar will be able to cater to all your outfit related needs, whether for the bride, mother, sister or friend.
Q - Can i get everything done over a call?
If there is no option at all then yes, maybe they will be able to get everything done over the call. All Wedding Wear have different policies and different style of deliverables, you can discuss this with your Wedding Wear. But we would suggest you to make at least one trip to the designer, to get your measurements recorded. You don’t want to receive an ill fitted outfit. Do you?
Q - I want to know my body type and what kind of outfit will look good on me.
Don’t worry, we have got everything sorted for you. We’ll make sure you pick the right outfit according to your body type. Read tips from our wedding experts on how to pick the right lehenga and blouse for your body type You can also ask your chosen Wedding Wear to explain you your body shape and help you decide the right kind of outfits and silhouettes, accordingly.