We dig cute wedding stationery. Be it new designs in classic wedding stationery or fresh concepts altogether, we, at WeddingBazaar, are always on the hunt for the latest wedding stationery inspo for you. That's exactly how we came across wedding thank-you cards. It's a sweet gesture to show your wedding guests that you are grateful for their presence on your big day.
If that's something that interests you, read along to know all about wedding thank you cards and also see some lovely messages to write on your wedding thank you card along with pretty designs!
Wedding Thank You Cards
Wedding thank you cards are a wholesome idea. A wedding thank you card is a sweet note to your wedding guests where you thank them for attending your wedding. There are two ways in which you can use a wedding thank you card.
- The first way is by incorporating it on your wedding day.
- The second way is by sending it to your wedding guests personally once you wrap up your wedding festivities.
- Also, you can either go for a physical wedding card or a digital wedding card as well.
- You can send a digital wedding thank you card to your guests and post your wedding over email and WhatsApp.
- It is a time and cost-efficient way to appreciate your wedding guests for being a part of your big day.
- It is a Western concept but we would love to see them as a part of Indian weddings as well.
Why You Need Wedding Thank You Cards
Wedding thank you cards serve the lovely purpose of making your wedding guests feel appreciated for being a part of your big day. They deserve it after all. A wedding thank you card helps you convey your feeling of love and gratitude to your near and dear ones who came to your wedding. You can also thank your wedding guests for their gifts through a wedding thank you card.
Wedding Thank You Note Templates
A wedding thank you card should be heartfelt and personal. It is a good idea to use the KISS rule, though. No, we don't mean to tell you to kiss each card. KISS is an acronym for Keep It Short & Simple. It should be able to convey your love and thankfulness to your loved ones without taking up too much of their precious time. Here are a few wedding thank-you notes that you can use.
1. Thank you for being a part of our big day! We hope you had a beautiful time.
2. Your presence on our big day meant so much to us! We thank you for your constant love and support.
3. Thank you for coming to our wedding! It meant the world to us.
4. We loved your thoughtful wedding gift! Thank you so much for being there on our special day.
5. You made our special day even more special with your presence. We cannot thank you enough!
Source Noorza Events
6. We are so grateful for your presence on our big day. Hope you had just as much fun as we did!
7. We want to extend our gratitude for your lovely presence on our wedding day. It meant so much to us!
8. Your love and wishes added to the joyfulness of our wedding celebrations. Thank you for coming!
9. Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your presence and gifts on your wedding day. We love you so much!
10. Sending love and gratitude to you for making our big day even lovelier with your delightful presence.
11. Your presence on our wedding day meant everything to us. May God bless you!
12. Our wedding day was even more beautiful than we had imagined. Thanks for being a part of it!
13. We cannot thank you enough for your presence and the pretty gifts on our wedding day! Love you!
Source Noorza Events
14. We are blessed to have your company on our big day. Hope you have an amazing time!
15. Your presence on our wedding day added so much warmth and love to the celebrations. Thank you for coming!
16. Thank You to our family and friends, With all our hearts a big thank you for sharing in our special day. With much love...