A struggle that all brides-to-be face while shopping for bridal outfits is selecting the right lingerie to wear with them. Often, your strapless and plunge bras won't do the job because the cut of your blouse design is such. This is when breast tapes, covers and pasties come to your rescue. Never used them? No problem. You have got a friend in me and this friend is going to help you know all about these life-saving inventions. Make sure to hang along till the end to leave with some amazing product suggestions.
What Are Body Tapes, Covers & Pasties & How To Use Them
1. Body Tapes
Body tapes are exactly what they sound like. Tapes you can use to lift, secure and shape your breasts. They come in a variety of colours, thicknesses and widths.
Covers are circular silicone pads used to conceal your nipples and the area around them. They are reusable and come in different colours to blend with your skin tone.
Pasties are adhesive covers for your nipples. You can get them in different shapes and sizes depending on your needs.
Things To Keep In Mind During The Application Of Body Tapes, Covers & Pasties
Shot by Reels And Frames, Mumbai
- Always do a patch test for tapes, covers or pasties. Just apply the product to your breasts for 24 hours. In case of any irritation or rashes, immediately discontinue the use of the product.
- Apply your tape, covers or pasties to clean skin that is free of moisture.
- While using body tape on your nipples, it is better to use a silicone cover or pasties on your nipples because the tapes have a stronger grip that can be a little harsh on your sensitive nipple area.
Getting Married? Book Trusted Vendors
Things To Keep In Mind During The Removal Of Body Tapes, Covers & Pasties
Source Ritika Hair Artist
- Always use both of your hands while removing any of the three products from your breasts/nipples. Use one hand to firmly hold the skin above the product and use the other hand to gently peel it off from the bottom.
- The recommended wearing time for all three of these products is 6 to 8 hours because the adhesive does get stickier with time. Never try to rip any of these products off of your breasts like a band-aid.
- In case it hurts to peel off your body tape or pasties, take your favourite body oil or moisturiser and apply a generous amount all over and around the product so as to soak it in. In 5 to 7 minutes, the product will come easily off your skin.
Where To Buy Body Tapes, Covers & Pasties From
1. Sanfe Flix Breast Roll -Breast Shaper & Lifter
2. House of Beauty Breast Lift Tape
3. Luasa Waterproof Women's Nipple Cover
4. Amante Nipple Concealers - Nude
5. TEDSPRAY Pasties Silicone-Women's Reusable Nipple Cover
If you’re looking for Wedding Wear?See All