We Are in Awe of These Happy Photos Of Chilled Out Brides in Their Zones!by Shweghna Gursahaney
Looks like there are no Wedding Videographers
for your selected options. Modify filters & try Again.
Latest Reviews of Videographers on WeddingBazaar
Guru A2 minutes ago★ 5.0
Capture Crew Photography are a fabulous team of professionals who make sure every shot they capture is memorable. Our wedding was during the janta curfew but still the team did a great job.Infact my parents and relatives were even more comfortable in interacting with the team. Special Kudos to Mr.Arun anna who always made sure if things are goinggggg as planned. Highly recommended if u want your wedding album a memorable one ❤️...See More
Guru A3 minutes ago★ 5.0
we came across Sathish Kumar and the amazing team. From the very first interaction to the actual wedding day, they were absolute professionals, super friendly and enthusiastic, who made sure to understand who we are and capture exactly what we wanted. They captured moments that were so special and most importantly the moments that we couldn't even see. They were everywhere, shooting everything, every special moment, every beautiful expression and emotion. But at the same time, they were never in the way. They made our highly chaotic wedding look so ethereal. Our experience with Grace Clicks and Sathish has been amazing and our wedding is captured beautifully by him and his team. We have got to relive the moments through Candid Photography and Videography. Sathish has been very accommodating as well when our event had to go get postponed due to Lockdown. The team has been hassle free since day one....See More
Ricky Israni11 minutes ago★ 5.0
So we Hired Wedding Reels for our wedding and pre wedding shoot , I fundamentally stay in dubai and after some exploration on the web and looking at their work Hired them and this was the best choice we made. The whole group is so proficient and make you agreeable before the camera , the substance from them is a class separated from different merchants on the lookout , we recruited them with having gatherings practically . Trustable organization and I would guidance contribute on your Photography as this will be your recollections of the eagerly awaited day which you will have for what seems like forever...See More
Shreya Verma 14 minutes ago★ 5.0
It was a great experience with them on my sister's wedding. They are really talented and each family members was highly impressed with their performance regarding pictures, trailers,videos etc. Thanku so much for capturing our sister's wedding day so beautifully .Your attention to detail and professionalism meant that we were able to relax, knowing that our wedding photography in good hands . You provide a fresh perspective on the possibilities of what it means to be photographes as a two people walking through life together.... Your photos are beyond the surface and are meant of love , meaning and beauty.I encourage to go with this humble ,generous and professional team without a shadow of doubts who not only can bring rich colors but also can bring creativity of balance and magnificent light............See More
Latest Wedding Videography Ideas
Find Professional Wedding Videographers @ WeddingBazaar
Wedding rituals, food, and décor are integral parts of a wedding and a family puts in a lot of effort to make the day memorable but over time, memories fade. But with technological advancement in post-production procedures and equipment, memories can be relieved, with the help of wedding videography in India. The result is a commercial product that you would want to sit and watch with your kids later and not get embarrassed by the cheesy music and funny shots.
Types of Videography Services
- Cinematic Style videography - This is more complex and might require two or more people to capture the effects of the moment at the same time. It is like candid photography where pictures are taken naturally without any posing. This videography style focuses on the emotions primarily and is about 20-40 minutes video that comes across as a Bollywood film. It requires high-end equipment and knowledge and involves editing, cinematography, music, storyline and more. All this comes with a high price tag but is worth it.
- Traditional videography - Shot as a wedding documentary, it is a long video recording of 2 -3 hours, covering each detail of the wedding including arrangements, arriving of the baraat, the guests, rituals carried out and food etc. in sequence and that too at not a lofty cost by wedding videographers in India.
- Pre-wedding photo-shoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding shoot captures the love and romance of the couple a few months prior to their D-Day. It is the latest rage in wedding videography which is scintillating Indians these days. Browse through our website to have a look at some of the best pre-wedding photographers in your city.
How to Hire Best Wedding Videographers
Selecting a good wedding videographer is a challenging task. At WeddingBazaar, we will help you make it a little easier with a few tips.
Things to consider when booking wedding videographer
- Do a thorough research online on WeddingBazaar
- Find out the type of wedding videography services available out there and ascertain your need.
- Check their pricing and work on your budget. Negotiate confidently.
- Book these professionals 2-3 months in advance.
- Do browse the features of various wedding videography packages.
- Ask for wedding videography quotes from 2-3 vendors.
- If not confident about your decision, consult our experts for some valuable suggestions.
Do discuss with your wedding videographer
Discuss everything in detail with your videographer. Here are a few things to discuss and questions that you must ask:
- Give the videographer complete list of events and functions you want them to cover.
- What’s your price? Do you have any discount deals? If the price is too high, don’t hesitate to negotiate.
- What type of services does he offer? Pre and post wedding shoots are a common part of weddings these days.
- Are you flexible with timing because the ceremonies often start much later than the right time?
- What are your payment terms and conditions?
- What about cancellation and refund?
- What about the locations, dates, time, flexibilities for the shoots?
- If you need to travel out of city, then who will bear the cost of food and accommodation?
- Do you have the latest equipment like drones, LED screens, etc.?
- What is the timeline of final deliverables?
Finding a wedding videographer with drone Near You @ WeddingBazaar
When you want to hire a best wedding videographer near you, just visit our website and select your desired city or by browsing through wedding videographers near me. Within minutes you will come across well-established, experienced videography professionals who will record and produce a video beyond your imagination! You will find all kinds of videographers, after a thorough background check up here, with varied experience and top-class work. They work using advanced equipment and techniques.When you request a quote from a best wedding videographers or any other service provider at our site, we assign a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager to help you make the right choice and in getting a good deal. And at no extra cost!
Wedding Videographer Pricing
While there is no fixed fee or industry standard to compare this service pricing, you can have a look after shortlisting 3 or 4 Wedding Videographers and ask them for a reasonable quote. Also, please bear in mind that the number of candid videos, type of editing required will increase the pricing. We will help you in understanding the various components of fees and pricing during the negotiation process. Be prepared for a minimum 30-35% upfront advance.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.Wedding Wear: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Videographers
Q - How much do wedding videographers cost?
Well, wedding videographers have different rates depending on their experience, creativity, equipment and knowledge and you can easily find one who suits your criteria. If you go for wedding videographer with drone, he will surely charge high. WeddingBazaar has videographers for varying budgets and to suit all your requirements. To get a better idea about the prices and types of videographers, just check out our site.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding videography?
Drone shots, slow-mo shots, confetti pops, wedding music videos on popular songs are the latest fads in videography. Wedding films are almost like movies these days. One can use props, technology and various editing styles which can be discussed beforehand with the videographer. Do check out our latest recommendations on wedding videography.
Q - How can WeddingBazaar help me book the best videographer?
WeddingBazaar has verified and pre-checked vendors, so you can browse through them and make a selection without worrying about their trustworthiness. We also have videographers for every budget. Moreover, on your request for a quotation, we will assign you a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will help in negotiation and other things at no extra cost.