53 Amazing Dupatta Shots To SAVE NOW For Your Wedding Albumby Shweghna Gursahaney
Wedding Photographers in Hazaribag(8):
The biggest day of your life deserves to be captured by the most talented ones. Find the list of wedding photographers in Hazaribag. Both premium and budget photographers are listed in all categories including traditional, candid, drone & pre-wedd...Read more
Yash Raj Films
Vihaan Bhatt Photography
Angel Studio Films
Chandan Kumar Photography
Latest Reviews of Photographers on WeddingBazaar
Amit Singh2 months, 1 week, 2 hours, and 16 minutes ago★ 5.0
01. Easily the best experience with a photographer to date! (PN) is super personable and very talented at his craft. He made sure everyone was comfortable and enjoying the experience. Thanks (PN)! 02. I am so glad that I stumbled across (PN) Photography. I can’t say enough about how professional (PN) is and the quality of work that he provides. I was so pleased with my session and final photographs, that I will continue to use him in the future. 03. (PN) is a wonderful man and truly a professional in his field. He was instantly able to put my family at ease, and capture some captivating photographs. I will treasure them forever. I simply cannot recommend him enough! 04. (PN) was the best photographer I have ever hired. On time. Followed through on everything he said he would do. Would highly recommend him to family, friends and business associates 05. Great photographer to work with. (PN) was energetic, engaging, and a lot of fun! We love our wedding pictures! 06. (PN) is super creative and is genuinely a nice guy. Great to work with! 07. (PN) is an extremely personable individual, with an artistic eye, he will make your experience memorable!! 08. (PN) has an amazing eye and is so easy to work with. Don’t pass up the chance to work with him! 09. There just aren’t enough words to possibly describe how amazing each and every photo that taryn snaps. She has a magical way of finding the perfect angle, lighting and of course expressions. 10. (PN) creates magic. She has captured the most special moments of my family’s life. I would never hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants a true professional to create a customized photography experience....See More
sitanshu2 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours, and 28 minutes ago★ 5.0
Had a great experience, your team really did a great work although all the members were so coprative, they behaved so well the treatment experience was very nice. your skills are amazing i liked your creative style of working too....See More
Shruti Singh 2 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours, and 37 minutes ago★ 5.0
Great picture quality , perfect clicks , candids were elegant , behaviour plays an imp role and his behaviour and work was outstanding ! The work of his teammates were also excellent ! Yash raj films has really done a great work nd I'm really impressed 👍...See More
Rudra Prakash 2 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 5 hours, and 26 minutes ago★ 5.0
It was pretty awesome to meet these guys and they felt like family and everyone liked them and hope to meet them soon and till them let's be in touch guys and thanks for everything hope we meet soon too💗...See More
Latest Wedding Photography Ideas
Hiring Guide for Wedding Photographers in Hazaribag
Services offered in Wedding Photography
- Candid Photography - Candid shots are more spontaneous and less posey. While shots can be planned, they tend to capture the people and emotions in much more realistic way. Such shots require more skill, experience, planning, technical skills and thus, are hard to shoot. As a result, it tends to cost a tad bit more.
- Traditional Photography - These shots are generally staged (posey) and mostly taken when the photographer says, 'look here, smile please', also they costs less. The idea here is to document/capture a large part of wedding. Moreover, this ensures that no moment or person is missed.
- Cinematic Videography - The idea is similar to candid photography. A good videography captures the wedding, it's star cast (you and important people around you) and surrounding emotions in 20-40 minute video. Some of the work looks better than Bollywood movies with great cinematography, setup, editing, music, story (not sure about that in Bollywood :-P). They require specific equipments (cameras & drones) and technical knowhow which makes it costlier.
- Traditional Videography - This is one of the oldest styles that we would have seen in our parent's wedding videos too. The entire wedding function is filmed for at least 2-3 hours. This is documenting a large part of wedding in a video form.
- Pre-wedding photoshoot & video shoot - Pre-wedding shoot which was rather a western concept earlier has now become tremendously popular in Hazaribag. It is a shoot that usually takes place 6 - 8 months before wedding and includes shots of couple that exudes love and romance.
Delivery of photos, videos & albums
The photographer will initially send the RAW footage and photographs to you. You are then suppose to shortlist pictures according to your preference. The photographer shall then edit and compile from the pictures you’ve chosen and convert them into final deliverables in hard (albums) and soft copies (hard disk or USB).
Payment for wedding photography services
The payment for the wedding photography service depends on the policy of photographers. The mode of payment, whether online or in cash, too varies from photographer to photographer. In most of the scenarios, the photographer will charge at least 50% of payment in advance and the remaining after the deliverables of photos, videos & albums or whatever is included in your package. The nature of payment remains dynamic and it is advised to talk about it beforehand with your chosen photographer.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Photographers in Hazaribag
Q - Are there any offers on wedding photography packages in Hazaribag that I can get through WeddingBazaar?
Yes, definitely. Various wedding photographers on WeddingBazaar offer huge discounts & packages. Several wedding photographers in Hazaribag are also offering free pre-wedding shoots. Ask your WeddingBazaar wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget wedding photography packages in Hazaribag.
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me book the perfect wedding photographer in Hazaribag?
Verified Photographers only - All the wedding photographers on WeddingBazaar have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. 100s of Photographers in Hazaribag who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age candid photography to drones, photo booths, photo albums, etc. We have wedding photographers in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a photographer or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best photographer based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for wedding photographers in Hazaribag?
Well, there is nothing like an average price for wedding photography. You will have to decide your budget and your requirements. WeddingBazaar has options of all affordability range, including budget wedding photographers in Hazaribag. Just put in a query & be assured that your WeddingBazaar wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Hazaribag can I book through WeddingBazaar?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Hazaribag & almost all Indian cities through WeddingBazaar - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Explore the list of most trusted wedding vendors in Hazaribag.
Q - Please suggest locations for pre-wedding photoshoot in Hazaribag
They are ample of wonderful pre-wedding shoot locations in Hazaribag which will assure an amazing backdrop. However, selecting the right location out of many options depends on numerous factors such as theme of your wedding, budget, etc. Suggest you to read WeddingBazaar blog which will help you in finalising a great pre-wedding shoot location in and around Hazaribag.
Q - What should I discuss with the photographer before booking?
Starting from their style of photography to the your expectation from the photoshoot , every minute detail needs to be discussed well in advance with photographer to procure maximum bangs for the bucks . Other important question that you must ask are : Communicate all your functions (even the smallest events like haldi, chooda etc). If you're planning to surprise your guests with a special performance, don't surprise your photographer. Make sure he/she knows beforehand about the pre-planned activities so that he's able to capture! Budget Exact deliverables and package inclusion (Number of edited pictures and raw pictures, delivery time, photo album or not) Timing flexibility Payment policies including policy on taxes + Cancellation and refund policy Travel and accommodation logistics and clarity on who would bear the charges (especially in case of destination wedding) Cost of extra services (drone, photobooths, LED screens) Timing of deliverable + Policy in case of deliverables are delayed
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding photography?
There are many ultra-modern trends these days which many wedding photographer have entailed in their piece of work that revolutionized the entire wedding photography. Holi shots , Confetti pops , Angel photography, smoke bombs are all illustration of these trends. Check out this blog of shaadisaga to get some trending photoshoot inspiration.
Q - Should we have separate wedding photographers for bride & groom side?
While this would depend on individual preferences , we would suggest to hire the same photographer for the bride and groom. Every photographer has a different perspective and vision behind clicking and the discrepancies would show in the pictures. Don’t worry on not getting enough coverage as there are many wedding photographers who have a team to assist them , ensuring to capture all your nitty gritty details.