Thoughtful & Fun Quotes To Write On Wedding Envelopes: Last Minute Saviorby Pratiksha Pandey
Wedding Invitations in all cities(2890):
Impress your wedding guests with the first look of your wedding by getting your wedding invitation designed by the best wedding invitation designers - Find these designers in all Indian cities listed down below. Go through their past work and revi...Read more
Latest Reviews of Invitation Designers on WeddingBazaar
Shaurya Kohli3 hours and 35 minutes ago★ 5.0
Amazing invitee❤️ Lovely invitation. Everybody lovedd it. Thanks for the cooperation and professionalism She has done it very patiently. Everybody loved it and appreciated the music. She is 10000% recommended....See More
Kiran7 hours and 25 minutes ago★ 5.0
Working with Nimisha was an absolute breeze! Her creativity shone through in every detail of our wedding invitation. From the elegant fonts to the beautiful design, our invite turned out even better than we imagined. The entire process was smooth, she was responsive to our ideas, and the final product was simply stunning. Would highly recommend Nimisha for anyone seeking personalised, top-notch wedding invites!...See More
Sagnik Chakraborty7 hours and 37 minutes ago★ 5.0
Amazing work. Very sincere and punctual. I have had a great experience with the assignments that I have given her. Pls keep up the good work and keep suggesting more out of the box ideas. Way to go girls. Cheers...See More
Nikita9 hours and 32 minutes ago★ 5.0
She is very sweet and creative . She designed my baby shower theme card on urgent basis and everyone loved it . Also very available for minute changes . Would surely recommend her work to everyone . 10/10 rating !!!!...See More
Latest Wedding Invitation Ideas
Choose Beautiful Wedding Invitation Cards @ WeddingBazaar
Wedding invitation cards are much more than the old traditional way to invite relatives and friends. They speak a lot about your style and taste. Moreover, today, people choose a wedding card that reflects the personality of both the groom and the bride. WeddingBazaar has a wide range of vendors who provide elegant and chic Indian wedding invitation cards online, pre-designed cards for modern weddings, and custom designs of wedding invitation cards that will leave every guest privileged and enthralled. Planning a theme wedding? Our vendors are proficient in those too. Choose from a wide range according to your personal preference.
Types of Various Wedding Invitation Card Services
- Boxed Invitation Cards - The tradition of boxed indian wedding invitation card is old but getting popular again in modern times. Distributing boxed invites is the latest trend and including sweets, chocolates, or other wedding goodies inside the box just makes it appear more lavish. Feature-rich boxed invitation cards come expensive than simple traditional wedding invites.
- Unboxed Invitation Cards - These are the traditional wedding invitation cards which can be custom-made according to your preferences. They are artistic masterpieces in their own way and are comparatively less expensive than the boxed ones. Designs are traditional, modern, innovative and interesting.
- Digital E-invite - In this digital age, most couples are also opting for digital e-invitation cards. They are a fun and practical way to invite relatives, friends and colleagues as you can send them over Whatsapp or Facebook in a single click.
- Invitation Card Design ONLY - There are many invitation card providers who also offer ONLY the card design options to choose from. If you have already hired a printer but are still confused about the card design, you can opt for such services that will help you find the design you are looking for.
Wedding Invitation Cards Hiring Guides
When it comes to the wedding, the invitation card makers hold enormous importance. We will help you connect with some of the best wedding invitation card vendors in your city. Here you can easily find the right vendor within your budget.
Things to keep in mind while choosing a wedding invitation card
- Research and find out the latest wedding card trends on the WeddingBazaar blog.
- Choose your wedding card according to your budget and style preferences.
- Decide a number of cards you would need by making a guest list.
- Check out the different card designs by various wedding card makers.
- Check out the latest wedding card trends and look for unique wedding invitation card ideas.
- Give thought to custom wedding cards with the picture of the wedding couple.
- If you are not sure, reach out to us for suggestions.
Things to discuss with the wedding invitation card vendor
- Discuss your budget and style; and accordingly, select a design.
- Ask about payment policy and other terms to avoid any hassles of delays and cancellations.
- Check out the previous wedding cards created by them for different clients to know their capabilities.
- Place the order for wedding cards at least a couple of months in advance. Good things need time and therefore you cannot expect immediate delivery of wedding cards in a short span of time.
- Discuss the theme color and ask for unique ideas.
- Ask if they provide shipping in your city.
Hire the right wedding invitation cards @ WeddingBazaar
- You will find ONLY verified invitation card companies on WeddingBazaar so that you get the best services ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- We have vendors who provide boxed invitations, unboxed invitations and also those who provide digital e-cards. They come in varying budgets as per the card you select.
- When you request a quote on our site, we will attach a dedicated manager to help you get the best deal. This service is complimentary so you need not pay anything.
Wedding Invitation Cards Pricing
We understand how excited every couple is about everything associated with their wedding. Indian Wedding invitation cards are no exception. At WeddingBazaar, we connect you with creative and professional vendors for wedding invitation cards in all budget ranges. To get an idea about the price, you can check the profiles of various vendors listed on our website. The price depends on the material, design, quality and other detailing.
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous Mehendi?
Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Cards
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me to buy the best wedding invitation card?
We are associated with experienced wedding card designers who ensure high customer satisfaction. You can choose from a wide variety of card options, according to your budget. When you request for quote, we will pair you with a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will help you choose the best wedding card design based on your requirements. WeddingBazaar managers will help you get a good bulk wedding cards printing deal.
Q - How to design wedding invitation cards?
If you don't want to go wrong with designing a wedding invitation card online, it is best to leave the job to the professionals. Just let them know your wedding invitation card ideas, color preferences, shape and size, etc. apart from the invitation text, names, date and venue details. The vendors will create a perfect wedding invitation card online in India exceeding your expectations.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding invitation card design?
Latest wedding invitation card trends are water color effect, romantic theme invitations, acrylic invitations, laser cut pocket with intricate patterns, calligraphy style, minimalistic designs, embellished cards, gold foil, geometric, map design and more. Among card styles, people are choosing boxed wedding cards; unboxed ones, and digital e-invite, which are the latest trends in the market. Vendors at WeddingBazaar provide all types of wedding invitation cards online as per the latest trends.