The Greatest Beach Wedding Hairstyles for 2022-23 Brides Are Here!by Shweghna Gursahaney
Bridal Makeup Artists in Bundi(2):
You must look your gorgeous-best on the happiest day of your life- The best bridal makeup artists in Bundi turn your dream bridal look into reality. Below is the list of makeup artists in Bundi along with the pictures of their work and reviews, ch...Read more
Latest Reviews of Makeup Artists on WeddingBazaar
Rihan6 hours and 20 minutes ago★ 5.0
I was finding a great makeover for my cousin....and there it is provided by wedding baazaar ....thank you aisha for doing the best job ...my cousin was so great full By i am choosing you as her ...i will definitely suggest you for all who want this type of happiness...for makeover...See More
Pallavi 7 hours and 6 minutes ago★ 5.0
Absolutely loved her complete makeover❤️!!! What I loved about her was that she was so fun to be around and very open on my requests. She is the best I got on my wedding day. No stress at all!! She's worth every single peso! Super thanks to Nethra❤️ for making my big day so memorable with gorgeous looking😍...See More
Punitha7 hours and 12 minutes ago★ 5.0
This girl is amazing! She made me confidently beautiful at my wedding. My hubby really loved it. She is very professional and meticulous in her work. I wasn't able to do a trial makeup before my big day but her work exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much dr 😍 for such a beautiful makeover..... Keep growing ❤️🥰...See More
PriyA Yogesh 7 hours and 17 minutes ago★ 5.0
Beautiful Saree draping I loved her Saree draping non can drape such Saree... Makeup as per requirement she gives perfect touch. Beautiful hairstyle for thin hairs. Patiently handles the customer......See More
Latest Bridal Makeup Ideas
Just-Engaged Insta Stars Sufi Malik & Anjali Chakra Have Won in Love & We're Here For It!by Shweghna Gursahaney
Curls to braids; Ultimate Bridesmaid Hairstyles to Slay at your Bestie's Wedding Functions!by Shweghna Gursahaney
Hiring Guide for Bridal Makeup Artists in Bundi
Services offered in Bridal Maakeup in Bundi
- Airbrush Makeup - This is the latest style wherein the makeup artist in Bundi uses a small makeup air compressor, an airbrush gun, and special water-based or silicone-based airbrush foundation which is very thin. This allows a consistent application of foundation which sits evenly on the skin, & it's very light weight! The final result gives you a very natural, yet very finished and polished look.If you’re confused about what service to go for, have a look at our blog post here.
- Regular Makeup - Traditional style of Makeup done with tools as you know & use at home - brush, sponge or a duo fiber brush. So as you would suspect, the application of traditional foundation will be of thicker consistency.
- Guest Makeup - Usually traditional style of Makeup for your bridesmaids, family members, friends, etc.
- Trial Makeup - If you need a Trial session with the Bridal Makeup Artist before booking. Different Bridal Makeup Artists in Bundi have different trial policies - some give a trial for free, some charge a fee for it, others will adjust it only if you book them.
Services included in a typical Bridal Makeup package in Bundi
- Makeup of your choice - Airbrush/HD/Regular
- Draping (Dupatta or Saree)
- Nail painting
Things to keep in mind at a makeup trial in Bundi
- Click pictures (arre haan selfies, bhai) in different lights (Day light + Artificial light) and see if it suits your complexion.
- See how your makeup is holding up and for how long, and see if it suits your skin type
- Ask yourself - Does it feel too loud for your liking? Or too subtle? Has the makeup artist managed to conceal your dark circles, blemishes, acne marks?
Helpful TIPs on booking a bridal makeup artist in Bundi
- Try to finalise only one bridal makeup artist for all wedding functions to avoid any confusion.
- Having the same bridal makeup artist will ensure that you look different for each function.
- While you are finalising one bridal makeup artist try to keep one as a backup plan (get trials done, get a rough idea of the pricing). Just in case of any last minute cancellations.
- Ideally artists offer reduced packages when booked for multiple ceremonies.
- The advance is not refunded in case you end up cancelling your booking.
- Bridal Makeup Artists are generally willing to travel all across locations given their travel and accommodation charges are paid for.
- Don’t confuse a freelance makeup artist as a fresher.
- Once you have booked your bridal makeup artist, make sure to call them a week prior to your wedding functions. (As a reminder!)
Other Wedding Services We Provide in Bundi
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Makeup Artists in Bundi
Q - Are there any offers on bridal makeup packages in Bundi that I can get through WeddingBazaar?
Oh yes! Bridal makeup artist is WeddingBazaar’s most popular service. A lot of top-notch bridal makeup artists in Bundi on WeddingBazaar offer huge discounts and packages on booking through WeddingBazaar. Several bridal makeup artists in Bundi are also offering free bridal makeup trials. Ask your WeddingBazaar wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget bridal makeup packages in Bundi
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me book the perfect bridal makeup artist in Bundi
Verified bridal makeup artists only - All the bridal makeup artists on WeddingBazaar have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. 100s of Bridal Makeup Artists in Bundi who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age airbrush makeup & HD makeup to the traditional regular makeup. We have bridal makeup artists in Bundi in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a bridal makeup artist or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best bridal makeup artist in Bundi based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for bridal makeup artist in Bundi?
Average price for bridal makeup artist in Bundi will depend on the type of makeup you’re choosing - airbrush, HD or regular. It will also depend on how many number of bridal makeup sessions that you want to book the bridal makeup artist for. Prices for one session of regular/HD bridal makeup may start from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 30000. Charges for makeup of guests or bridesmaid are usually separate but a lot lesser. WeddingBazaar has options of all affordability range, including budget bridal makeup artists in Bundi. Just put in a query & be assured that your WeddingBazaar wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Bundi can I book through WeddingBazaar?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Bundi & almost all Indian cities through WeddingBazaar - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Just check them all out - here.
Q - What should I keep in mind before booking my bridal makeup artist in Bundi?
What does the bridal makeup package include and exclude. Availability of dates and time and how many booking does your bridal makeup artist have on the same day. Who will be coming to the venue - whether the head or an alternative, and how many people. Clarify this in advance to avoid any last minute surprises!. Ask for a trial before finalising if needed For outstation weddings, it is necessary to confirm how comfortable the bridal makeup artist is in travelling along. Travel and accommodation logistics and clarity on who would bear the charges is required. It is generally accepted that these are paid for by the bride. About the makeup lights! Discuss who is bringing it. If you have to arrange for it, make sure you know where to get supplies from. Try not to rely on a verbal contract. Sign a written contract! Check out our blogs on bridal makeup artists here.
Q - Should I have my makeup done at the makeup artist’s studio or at my event venue?
Salon: Bridal makeup artists in a salon have a hierarchy of artists (Head, Senior and Junior) and charges vary as per their position. Head artist charges the most. If a salon makeup artist is travelling to your location, she will charge 50-100% extra as she would be bringing her kit, artists and lights (almost her salon to your place) Freelance bridal makeup artists: They usually have a head and a set of assistants (which includes a hairstylist). They typically carry makeup lights to the location.