★ 4.4 (0)
Wedding Photographer in Mumbai
For 1 Day of Photo + Video (See Full Pricelist)
AVAILABLE FOR VIDEO MEETINGS
You can have a video call with this photographer & discuss your details.
Available for video meetings on:
You will receive all details after you request ‘Quotation’ or ‘Contact Details’ of this photographer.
Photo Albums (7)
Aayush & Devisha
Harshwardhan & Bhagyashree
Sweta & Binay
Aakash & Pooja
Kunal & Hanika
Raj & Jenny
Tarun & Shobana
Videos (3)See All
Ronak & Mitsu
Nahida & Imran - teaser
Neha & Adhish
₹ 28,500 per day
Latest wedding photography style. All about candid - less poses, more natural. Essentially, the person getting clicked doesn't realise they're on camera so real emotions are caught. Eg. bride getting ready, romantic glance exchanged between couple.
₹ 12,500 per day
Think old-school style photography with lots of "Smile, Please!" and traditional photo of bride with her arms around the groom in the exact angle dictated by photographer.
₹ 20,000 per day
Looks like a movie, with crisp editing, mix of Bollywood and English music in the background and interviews of the couple and family. Includes separate trailer & highlights of each function.
₹ 15,000 per day
You get what you see. It's usually a 1-2 hour long video with highlights of every wedding function. Romantic & upbeat Bollywood music plays in the background & editing is minimal.
₹ 12,500 (40 pages)
Albums come in numerous formats these days & pricing depends on the no. of pages, quality of paper, finishing, etc.
₹ 15,000 per day
Relaxed couple photo/video shoot at a lovely location when great personal moments away from wedding day chaos are captured.
25% - At the Time of booking
50% - On Event date
25% - After deliverables are delivered
Cancellation fee will be charged as following – .4 weeks before event date – 30% of the total package. .2 weeks before event date- 50% of the total package. .1 week before the event date- 80% of the total package.
Meaning is beautiful, Subtle is powerful. You look great just as you are. And that’s the team’s inspiration to capture the candid moments of different personas and framing them on canvas. Bombay Paparazzi, is a complete one stop team, for all the photo and video services you want. They love making stories and specialize in documentary style of photography. They value clients and their emotion... Read more
Travel & Stay paid by client
Latest Reviews (0)
Rate ‘Bombay Paparazzi’