These are the Best Wedding Gifts(1263):
Weddings have always been a grand affair marking a beautiful day in the lives of two families uniting. Right from pre-wedding functions to receptions - it's all about fun, food, decoration, & wedding gifts. Celebrate this day of true love with mem...Read more
Latest Reviews of Gifts on WeddingBazaar
Sindhu Raghu1 week, 1 day, 11 hours, and 49 minutes ago★ 5.0
Magnolia solved all our gifting qualms. Their products are classic and luxurious that can never go wrong. Be it weddings or festivities, the products and their packaging can never go wrong in creating a special feeling. We especially recommend the silks and saffron. They are very high quality and vibrant and versatile!...See More
Sujay n kiran1 week, 4 days, 16 hours, and 47 minutes ago★ 5.0
Excellent support and very good quality and fair price. Design are very nice. We order three different models each model 300 pieces they deliver what we sample the same product and same quality deliver all 900 pieces two days before they deliver i recommend my friends also...See More
Raja1 month and 21 minutes ago★ 5.0
Best rates with good service and on time delivery good quality items we received trust worthy for payment to do…well done nisha mam you disservice’s the title.. Thanks We’ll purchase again and again with you...See More
Isha 1 month, 1 week, 18 hours, and 45 minutes ago★ 5.0
The magnolia gift box is too good with the best quality of a silk scarf and the purest of Kesar in it. It looks rich and sophisticated to gift someone on festivals and occasions . Give it a try and you won't be disappointed...See More
Where to find the best wedding gifts?
Now shop for the best wedding gifts in your town while sitting in your comfortable space or get some handpicked contacts of exclusive wedding gifts dealing stores in your proximity. Here, we bring you the choicest stores online and offline from across the whole country to buy the best wedding gifts ever. Explore our gifts section and witness some amazing deals and ideas on wedding gifts. Get contacts and details of the stores and service providers at our one-stop website. Believe in us, sit back and relax by choosing the best wedding gifts to make the D-day celebrations a little more special and memorable.
Things to consider before choosing wedding gifts for wedding
It's the ultimate task of the constant bombing of ideas when it comes to choosing wedding gifts for your wedding or your loved ones. It's a space in which you want to stand out and make a mark by presenting something unique and trendy as a wedding gift. It's a struggle and trust us that you don't wish to spend too much of your wedding preparation time thinking about it. So here, we've brought you top things to consider before deciding on choosing wedding gifts for your wedding. Let's look at the following things to keep in mind while choosing the best wedding gift.
1. Budget planning: The first and foremost thing to consider is budget planning. After all, you don't want to spend too much and end up taking a meaningless gift. So, the first thing you should start from is to plan a fixed budget range before going shopping. It will help you get an estimate and clear things in your head for what you're going to buy. Wedding gifts do not always need to be expensive and flamboyant. You can still get a beautiful and soulful gift and that too is in your decided budget range. It'll also help you save time and cut down probabilities of confusion and conflict in ideas while picking the best wedding gift.
2. Know the people: If you're gifting at their wedding then you should try to know the couple as well. It's better to know who the people are and a little bit about their background. It will help you choose a wedding gift that is meaningful to them and add value to their lives in one way or the other. Go for something quirky and elegant that suits their personalities and make the special day a little extra special and memorable for them. Your relationship with the couple will help you choose a better option and if you're attending a far friend's wedding then you can always go for something classic and sophisticated.
3. Portability of gift: Choose your wedding gifts wisely and check for their portability before buying. Choosing an extra delicate gift will not be a great choice especially when you are travelling from a long distance and have to carry it with you because there is always a chance of damage. It's important to check whether the wedding gift is portable enough to endure all the travelling process. And if you think it's not a good idea to take it along with you then you can always go for a trusted courier service that delivers for you at the wedding house. Getting it delivered before the actual d-day of the wedding with a nice gifting card will be a great idea. Feasible yet promising as well!
4. Couple's choice: Before starting your search for the best wedding gift you should also become aware of what the wedding couple prefers regarding the wedding gifts and presents. If the couple or celebrating families have issued a request on a wedding card or announced regarding abstaining from buying gifts for the wedding then you can always respect their opinion. But, there is always one way to show your love and affection later. If you wish to present a gift to the couple you can take one when visiting them anytime in future after the wedding takes place.
5. Explore vividly: Before coming to a final decision on a wedding gift, you must look for other options too. Explore a variety of shops online and marketplaces, look for newly opened shops for discounts, check the latest trends in gifting, get an estimated price and compare the prices of best wedding gifts on various sites. This will help you choose a better gift in minimum time. Choosing from a variety of options and ideas will give an outlook of the gifting industry to you and introduce you to the latest as well as ancient gifting practices of our country. This will help you choose a truly memorable wedding gift for your wedding. For this, you can always access the gifts category on our website and overcome any hassle.
What are some wedding gifts trend spotted in wedding
Whenever it comes to gifting a special wedding gift in Indian weddings, there are a lot of options and categories that rule the top spots in best wedding gifts ever lists. We believe you should choose a thoughtful and meaningful wedding gift for your loved ones that makes a special memory for them as a sweet memento of your love and care. Let's have a look at some of the best wedding gifts trend spotted in the wedding industry:
1. Crockery: The most traditional wedding gift of all time that your ancestors must have been buying as a gift. Crockery never disappoints as a stylish and unique wedding gift. Supreme quality and durable crockery that not only looks decorative on the dining table but also adds value to lives by showcasing versatile functionality. Dinner sets, ceramics, dining decors - all fall under this category and remains one of the topmost choices of people while selecting a wedding gift.
2. Appliances: Trendy and useful! Never out of fashion. Kitchen appliances make wonderful wedding gifts. Gift premium appliances like ovens, hair styling kits, waffle makers, juicers, coffee makers, barbecues, or grinders that prove to be functional as well as budget-friendly. Electric appliances can be your go-to gift option if you can't decide on something. Just go and grab the most trendy appliance in the market and compare the prices online as well as on offline stores. Make a wise choice and hence gift an appliance that proves to be a long-lasting useful wedding gift for your loved ones. Make sure to get the best quality out there because you surely don't want to mock yourself with a cheap quality one especially when it comes to wedding gifting.
3. Electronic gadgets: If the newly-wed couple is a gadget freak and likes to keep themselves updated with the latest technologies then what can be a better gift than some mind-boggling electronic gadgets. Go for phones, couple watches, speakers, health kits, or a grand sound system. Look out for their taste and choose accordingly while keeping your budget in mind. Electronic gadgets are the hot topic in the gifting category and we bet that these will also make the best wedding gifts ever. Surprise in style with updated and latest versions of technologies and make your wedding gift a focal point of discussion and inspiration at your loved ones home.
4. Jewellery: Who doesn't like jewellery? It's the most promisingly adorable wedding gift of all time. By jewellery, it does not always mean gold or diamond but you can always go for some unique bracelets, silver articles, or some special editions of designers brought out exclusively to match outfits. Unique pendants, bracelets, bangles, or anklets will make stunning wedding gifts and surely make an overwhelming gesture of your affection in front of the blessed couple and their families.
5. Personalized gifts: It's an era of personalization in the gifting industry. If you've got time and truly want to surprise your loved ones on the most important day of their lives then definitely go for a personalized wedding gift. You can choose to personalize makeup sets, clothing sets, coffee mug sets, or go for a trendy couple statue. Getting their names, photographs or wedding date engraved on gifts will give an essence of personal touch and your customized idea will make a beautiful memento of love to them.
Mistake to avoid while selecting wedding gifts
Choosing a wedding gift to put a smile on the face of your loved one and make their day much more memorable is truly a responsible task. You don't want to remain unnoticed. If you wish to gift the couple or if you choose to select return wedding gifts for your wedding, you must make reasonable choices that fit the requirement and make an impact. Avoid the following mistakes while selecting wedding gifts:
1. Don't surpass budget: Don't make a choice that deflects you from the decided budget. Be wise and choose the best wedding gift option which is a budget buy and also makes your loved ones happy.
2. Never Re-gift: One of the courtesies that should be maintained is to not gift something which you once received. Never pass on your received gifts to others especially if you've used the thing and didn't find it suitable for you. Don't do that! Don't pass it on as a wedding gift at all.
3. Never forge your favorites: Think before you choose a wedding gift and remove all the chances where you try to choose something that you like. It's the wedding day of your loved ones and you surely don't want to present something according to your taste. Take their choices, personalities, and likes into consideration while exploring their wedding gift.
4. Avoid perishable items: It's not a great plan to go for a wedding gift that is perishable and gets spoiled very early. You never know when the gift will be opened. So, it's better to avoid instances of short-shelf life gifts like eatables that may expire early, leaving behind a clumsy expression of your gift.
FAQ about Wedding Gifts
Q - How much should I spend on wedding gifts?
Always put the right foot forward and select a wedding gift within your budget. Have an estimated range of standard wedding gifts available in the market. The average cost of standard wedding gifts in India ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,00,000. (Prices can vary due to individual preferences)
Q - Where to find personalised wedding gifts?
You can find personalized gifts at various online stores that take your detailed orders and provide you with precise products. Visiting some selected stores in your city to give a personalized wedding gift order is also feasible. For contacts and exciting offers checkout the gifts section on our website.