33 Real Brides Who Wore Kalidar Outfits & Set The Internet On Fireby Shweghna Gursahaney
These are the Best Wedding Wear in Powai(1):
Weddings are an unstoppable saga of beautiful memories and lots of fashionable outfits. Perfect wedding wear can make celebrations a little extra special for anyone. Adorning the best outfit and looking the best version of yourself just makes it e...Read more
Latest Reviews of Wedding Wear on WeddingBazaar
Nikki4 days, 20 hours, and 31 minutes ago★ 5.0
I got my brides maid lehenga and wedding lehanga n cocktail gown from Anvay, and we very pleased with our entire experience. First of all huge collection, pricing is very good and their service is too good. They are very patient and provide you all desired help in choosing your outfit....See More
Muskan 5 days, 16 hours, and 16 minutes ago★ 5.0
Best lehnga۔ good lehngas۔ nice lehnga very nice lehngas bridal lehenga ۔ wedding lehnga nice lehngas۔very nice lehngas۔wedding lehnga ۔good lehnga nice lehnga ۔good lehnga ۔nice lehnga ۔good lehnga ۔good lehnga...See More
Ayaana6 days, 19 hours, and 3 minutes ago★ 5.0
Bought my wedding lehnga from Anvay couture and iam so glad that i ve chosen the right store for my D day … The lehnga design was so neat and aesthetically done😍 Thank you so much for gifting me the perfect look 😊...See More
Customer1 week, 4 days, 18 hours, and 45 minutes ago★ 5.0
Very professional and high quality of wedding collection. The Apperal were very enthusiastic and creative. The editing person asked for our opinions every step of the way and the final design was very cool. The quality we received is superb, with very good quality of serivice.we will recommend any friends or family to avail their services....See More
Latest Wedding Outfits Ideas
Types of wedding wear in Powai
The large wedding market of Powai offers a variety of wedding wear to explore. One can choose from a wide collection of fashionable trends, designs, and outfits to make a style statement when attending a special wedding function. Before deciding on a wedding outfit, one must be aware of the different trends and types available out there. Hence, we list down below some of the best & trending types of wedding wear in Powai:
1. Anarkali Dresses: The most trendy talk in the wedding industry nowadays, Anarkali dresses are stealing hearts! A beautiful Anarkali dress makes you look stunning and tall for a wedding function. The flair, girth, and stonework on Anarkali impresses everyone and looks super stylish in any age group. Easy to handle, Anarkali looks beautiful and elegant when attending any function of a wedding. Paired with matching footwear and accessories, Anarkali can make a head-turning statement. Floor-length Anarkalis are loved by every woman and are one of the best selling pieces of wedding wear in Powai. You can choose right from a heavyweight designer Anarkali to a simple and light-weighted Anarkali, according to your comfort.
2. Saree: The traditional and super chic wedding wear of all time. Sarees can make you glow in any wedding function and look super stylish as well. One of the best-selling weddings wear ones can easily choose when it comes to making an appreciated and fashionable presence in a wedding. Different styles of sarees and draping styles enhance the look of any saree and accessorizing increases the whole look. There’s a large variety of saree collections offered by Powai. Either borderless, low-waist or the famous Marathi style nauvari saree. Choose from a wide variety and adorn a trendy saree look for a wedding function.
3. Suit: The most evergreen Indian wedding wear to try for any special wedding function. Punjabi suit, Patiala salwar suit, pyjama suit - there are a lot more types you can easily get in Powai city. If you want to go for comfortable wedding wear then a suit is the best option to consider. This elegant and sophisticated outfit looks beautiful when paired with matching footwear and other accessories. The availability of lightweight suit material with embroidered designs, stonework, zari work makes it the most lovable wedding wear for Powai people. You can choose from hundreds of color shades that come in suits. Patiala salwar with designer kameez is the trendiest wedding wear in Powai city.
4. Lehengas: A wedding function seems incomplete if you don’t adorn a lehenga for even a single ceremony. Lehengas are the heart of wedding fashion. Lehengas can be adorned with a dupatta and matching accessories to enhance the overall look. The girth, flair, and fantastic twirl - lehengas provide it with all in just one look. Powai fashion provides a variety of options in the lehenga category with different stonework, designs, and embroidered work. One can choose from a whole lot of amazing wedding wear lehengas. Usually, the size problems aren’t faced in lehengas because they are mostly of free sizes, still one can go for alterations and adjustments according to their preferences.
5. Nehru Jackets: Most loved wedding wear for men is Nehru jackets adorned with a nice boutonniere. Nehru jackets on kurtas look stunning when paired with a pathani salwar. The buttoned and unique neck of these jackets looks super stylish for a wedding function. Perfect apparel to adorn for a wedding function and look sophisticated. Nehru jackets are loved by age groups. Nowadays, even women are carrying them with a skirt and indulging in more of a king fluid fashion for weddings in Powai. Experimenting with apparel is a great idea and Nehru jackets are the right first choices for it.
6. Light Sherwanis: Wedding fashion is all about grand and chivalry style. Men are preferring light sherwanis embossed with a little embroidery work. Light-weighted sherwanis radiating calming shades of colors are loved by Powai people. One of the best-selling wedding wear in Powai, Sherwanis are a go-to wedding fashion picked mostly for its amazing looks and stunning appeal. Different neck designs and unique cut sherwanis are loved by men while picking an outfit for a special wedding function. Elegant and traditional wedding wear of India, Sherwanis are perfect to rock your appearance at a wedding.
Fabrics used to make wedding wear in Powai
The fabric of apparel is the most important aspect while making a purchase. It tells a lot about the outfit’s uses in different seasons and its handle as well as maintenance. One must notice the fabric while purchasing wedding wear. Some of the fabrics used to make wedding wear in Powai are listed down below:
1. Satin: Widely used to make gowns and long dresses for wedding wear in Powai. It's a super-stylish fabric that radiates a nice glossy finish through any outfit. An absolute perfect fabric that looks super stylish when adorned for a special wedding. Satin shimmers and when paired with the right jewellery can make you look not less than an absolute diva! The excellent flowy texture of satin works perfect for draping purposes and hence, it is also used for sarees and dupattas.
Satin is a party fabric indeed! It gives a chic touch to any wedding wear outfit and is loved by Powai designers.
2. Crepe Silk: Beautiful fabric used to make wedding wear in Powai. Heavy crepe silk is used to make designer churidar suits, Anarkalis and other designer wedding wear in Powai. Crepe silk not only looks beautiful but also provides decent volume to a designer wedding outfit. This looks significantly stylish and also provides a wedding-ready look to the person adorning it. Crepe silk never disappoints when it comes to designing wedding outfits and Powai provides a large variety of styles in this fabric. An absolute crowd-pleasing fabric for wedding wear in Powai.
3. Chiffon: The most delicate and soft fabric used to make wedding wear in Powai. Who hasn’t dreamt of a designer chiffon saree? Every girl out there must have imagined herself in a stylish and flowy chiffon saree at least once. What can be a better occasion than a wedding to adorn a chiffon saree look. It's a soft fabric widely used by sellers in Powai to make flowy and designer wedding wear. For making gowns. Lehengas and sarees - Polyester chiffon is preferred a lot by the vendors and sellers of Powai city. The light and flowy texture of chiffon provides wavy and soft appeal to a wedding outfit.
4. Rayon: A suitable fabric used in place of silk that provides an almost similar look and feels to the wedding wear just like the silk fabric does. Rayon is also a widely used fabric to make wedding wear outfits in Powai. The soft texture, glossy appeal, and budget-friendly price of rayon make it one of the favourite choices of vendors and sellers in Powai. Best suitable for outfits that require draping like lehengas, sarees, dupattas, etc. Rayon is a promising fabric for making wedding wear and is loved by the people of Powai.
5. Velvet: Thick and glossy fabric used to make designer over-jackets for wedding wear like sherwanis, kurtas, achkans, etc. Velvet is a stylish fabric used to make wedding outfits and is loved by the vendors and sellers of Powai city. The smooth finish and soft texture make it one of the tops used fabrics for creating designer wedding wear outfits. If you’re in a doubt and still want to choose something that makes you look stylish and wedding-ready then you can go for a velvet outfit as your choice for wedding wear.
5 things to consider before purchasing wedding wear in Powai
Weddings are full of making arrangements for one service or the other. Getting everything done correctly is a task in itself. Shopping for wedding wear is also an important task that demands time for selection. Hence, you would not want to miss out on anything important when it comes to selecting the ideal wedding wear. Here, we list the top 5 essential things to consider before purchasing wedding wear in Powai.
1. Planning a budget: Give yourself a planned budget for expenditure on wedding wear. Making a budget plan is a must to do before exploring the different wedding wear in Powai. This will help you select something that looks good on you and also doesn't put a lot of burden on your pocket. Expense planning and estimated budget range must be the first thing on your checklist. Sticking to a pre-planned budget will help you explore more efficiently and you'll end up making a wise choice for your wedding wear. Expenses are one such area that needs to be taken care of when wedding arrangements are going on. You can make a beneficial deal when you are side by side monitoring your expenses.
2. Know your requirement: Explore the trends in wedding wear and know your requirements before you step out to make a choice. Plan which category of wedding wear you want to explore more. If you want to experiment with your look then you must define your requirements in a precise manner to the vendor so that you are provided with the correct outfit that fits your idea of the whole look. If you explain your likes and dislikes more vividly then it will help you choose the best wedding wear in Powai. Clear cut descriptions and required material for wedding wear are a must to do. Prepare a list so that you don’t miss out on any.
3. Opinion helps: If you are in constant confusion and struggle with selecting the ideal wedding wear for yourself then an opinion coming from some of your trusted people can help. Go shopping in Powai with your close ones who understand your style and will contribute their thoughts on different categories of wedding wear. Having an opinion from someone who you trust is an absolute boon when you're in a constant dilemma of what to choose for wedding wear. Take some people with you who are patient enough to devote their time to exploring and selecting the best wedding wear for you.
4. Explore variety: Analysing the price ranges by exploring different varieties of wedding wear helps in choosing the perfect fit for your requirements. Trendy fashion and the newest designs are a must to explore. Even if you've already planned then also giving it a try is a must. You never know, what if you may find something extraordinary that goes with your personality. Hence, exploring different varieties in designs and styles of wedding wear in Powai is a great option.
5. Manage time: Keep a genuine amount of time with yourself for deciding and purchasing wedding wear. Sometimes in a hurry of all other wedding preparations, we tend to delay our purchase and end up getting in last-minute troubles. Hence, time management is necessary so that one can have a sufficient amount of time for shopping. Shop timely so that you have plenty of time for making alterations and fittings. Managing time will help you get things done more smoothly and efficiently. End minute panic attacks will be avoided and all the shopping will be done in a joyful manner without taking much tension.
Wedding wear in Powai is a whole different market that is full of exquisite designers as well as elegant outfits. The shopping experience is now made much easier when you can access all the top vendors and sellers in Powai who are dealing in wedding wear at one destination only. Access our 'apparel' tab on the homepage and get connected to the best wedding wear sellers in Powai city.
Frequentlt asked Question about Wedding wear in Powai
Q - What is the average price range of wedding wear in Powai?
The average price of wedding wear in Powai ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 5,00,000
Q - What are the best places to shop for wedding wear in Powai?
Powai city is a fashion hub of wedding wear in India. The best places to shop for wedding wear in Powai city include Lokhandwala market, Juhu Tara Road, Zaveri bazaar, Nallies Market etc.