Crafting Personalized Wedding Envelopes: Heartfelt Messages and Ideasby Pratiksha Pandey
Looks like there are no Wedding Invitations
for your selected options. Modify filters & try Again.
Latest Reviews of Invitation Designers on WeddingBazaar
AYUSHI SINGH2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, and 53 minutes ago★ 5.0
They have an amazing product offering with affordable and justified prices. The presentation and especially the packaging during these times ensures a sense of safety, personalisation and taste, ofcourse....See More
Harsha2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 4 hours, and 15 minutes ago★ 5.0
I had the best experience ordering cake and chocolate. It is a must try experience. A personal touch is there and also the packaging is so creative. So impressed by the service provided. Taste top notch creativity top notch 👍🥳🎉😋😋😋...See More
Pragya2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, and 14 seconds ago★ 5.0
The products are delicious and of high quality. They are good to be given as gifts to your loved ones. I highly recommend the products and goodies from Satvik. They are highly professional and the products are worth it....See More
Mayank Jain2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours, and 59 minutes ago★ 5.0
Prepared with love and served with affection. My friend introduced me to Satvik and I fell for them then and there. Everything is so amazing and cared for with a personal touch, it feels like home. Can't be any better! Hand's down- One of the best...See More
Latest Wedding Invitation Ideas
Hiring Guide for Wedding Invitation Cards in Rewari
Services offered by Wedding Invitation card designers & printers in Rewari
- Boxed Invitation Cards - Boxed cards are the latest addition to expensive invite trend wherein the invitation cards are not really cards but a box containing - obviously the card or the invitation content in some format, chocolates, sweets, perfumes, or other wedding stationery and goodies. Boxed invitation cards would cost you higher than the traditional ones.
- Unboxed Invitation Cards - These are the traditional invitation cards and would not cost you as much as the boxed ones. Couples nowadays are going for funky, offbeat, modern invitation card designs that are custom made based on their unique love story. A lot of them also opt for handmade illustrations on their wedding cards.
- Digital E-invite - Along with printed wedding invitation cards, more and more couples are sending out digital e-invitation cards and videos to their friends and colleagues over WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media platforms. E-invites are a very convenient mode of sending out invites to people you’re digitally connected.
- Invitation Card Designing only - Several wedding invitation card providers also offer just card design options. If you really like the past design work done by them but are willing to get it printed or prepared in a different quality or with some other printer, you can opt for the design-only option.
- Shipping - A lot of wedding invitation cards designers & printers in Delhi NCR and other Indian cities will ship your delivery package to any Indian city and some around the world, obviously at extra charge. So you need not worry if you don’t find your perfect designer or printer in your city!
Booking an invitation card designer/printer
- It is advisable to start looking and planning for your invites around 2 months before you want to send them out, because designers and printers may take 1 to 1.5 months depending on their availability and complexity of your requirement.
- Explore a lot of ideas on invitation card designs and wedding stationery such as badges, danglers, ribbons, etc. on the WeddingBazaar blog.
- Send in your query to WeddingBazaar and your dedicated Wedding Manager will take care of the rest - from taking your detailed requirements, suggesting apt vendors for you to negotiating with them to get you the best deal!
Other Wedding Services We Provide
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous Mehendi?
Bridal Makeup Artists: Leave everyone awestruck with that perfect make-up.
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Invitations in Rewari
Q - Are there any offers on wedding invitation cards in Rewari that I can get through WeddingBazaar?
There are a lot of wedding invitation card designers and printers in Rewari on WeddingBazaar who’re offering attractive discounts & offers on booking them from WeddingBazaar. Ask your WeddingBazaar wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget wedding invitation cards designers & printers in Rewari.
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me book the best wedding invitation cards provider in Rewari?
Verified Wedding Invitation Card providers only - All the wedding invitation card designers & printers on WeddingBazaar have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. Vendors of wedding invitations cards in Delhi-NCR who provide a huge variety of services from boxed wedding invitation cards & unboxed wedding invitation cards to digital e-cards & wedding favours, are segregated in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a wedding invitation card provider or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best wedding card designer/printer based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for wedding invitation cards in Rewari?
You’d surprised to know that these days you’ll find wedding invitation cards ranging from Rs. 10 per card to Rs. 2000 and higher. The price also depends on how many cards are you ordering. So you will have to decide your requirements first, out of the numerous options available - boxed invitation cards, unboxed invitation cards, digital e-card or only the wedding invitation card design. WeddingBazaar has wedding invitation card designs & printers in Rewari in all ranges - budget to premium.
Q - What all wedding services in Rewari can I book through WeddingBazaar?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Rewari & almost all Indian cities through WeddingBazaar - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Explore the list of most trusted wedding vendors in your city.
Q - What are the latest trends in wedding invitation cards designs?
Like everything else in Indian weddings, invitation cards are also seeing huge spenders which are great trendsetters. There are the now-traditional boxed invitation cards, unboxed invitation cards along with a lot of couples opting for digital e-invitation cards, video invites to be sent over whatsapp, facebook and other social media platforms. Our team of wedding experts meticulously picks the top trends in wedding invitation cards designs and lists them out in our Wedding Blog.
Q - Do you have wedding invitation card printers who provide Muslim Wedding Cards?
You can definitely find all kinds of wedding invitation cards designers and printers on WeddingBazaar - muslim wedding cards, funky offbeat wedding cards, handmade invitation cards, etc. A lot of couples are also opting for regional touch in their invites, and ask us for tamil wedding cards, telugu wedding cards, bengali wedding cards, etc.
Q - Are wedding favours inside a boxed card included in the total package price?
This will vary from one wedding invitation card provider to another. Most of them will charge you separately for the wedding favours inside your boxed wedding invitation card because each couple wants to have different favours and of varying quality. So it’s advisable to just confirm with your wedding card printer.