HD Makeup Vs Airbrush Makeup: Which One Is Better for Brides?by Shivani Singh
Bridal Makeup Artists in Mahabaleshwar(2):
You must look your gorgeous-best on the happiest day of your life- The best bridal makeup artists in Mahabaleshwar turn your dream bridal look into reality. Below is the list of makeup artists in Mahabaleshwar along with the pictures of their work...Read more
Latest Reviews of Makeup Artists on WeddingBazaar
Khushbu 1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours, and 37 minutes ago★ 5.0
She did my makeup for a wedding function which turned out to be very pretty. I loved the way I looked and appreciation received by others was cherry on the cake. She is indeed a good makeup artist and person. Thank you for the lovely look....See More
Hetal Shetty1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, and 14 minutes ago★ 5.0
Awesome makeup artist Listens to all your concerns and does a great job caters to your liking Also was on time Very hygienic all products used were top notch Definitely should try her out !!!!!!!!!!!!...See More
Prajakta Shinde1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 2 hours, and 31 minutes ago★ 5.0
It was absolutely amazing to work with Ankita. We had great communication leading up to my big day and she was always quick to respond and very professional. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also super sweet, chill, and so fun and easy to work with. I felt like I had a close friend helping me get ready. I had zero stress, it was so relaxing and fun getting ready with her. I wanted a very natural look and it turned out better than I could have ever expected! Everyone raved about how beautiful I looked and how gorgeous my hair turned out. Ankita went above and beyond and was super helpful along the way. She had an extensive selection of makeup and products that were all very high end. Thank you Ankita for truly making me look and feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life! My engagement pictures turned out absolutely stunning. I hope to work with her again in the future.”...See More
Rutika Salvi1 month, 4 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours, and 42 minutes ago★ 5.0
I really liked the makeup. It was a natural look that thing I liked about her makeup. And makeup products which were used were all of good quality and good brand. And even the hairstyle was just awesome....See More
Latest Bridal Makeup Ideas
Hiring Guide for Bridal Makeup Artists in Mahabaleshwar
Services offered in Bridal Maakeup in Mahabaleshwar
- Airbrush Makeup - This is the latest style wherein the makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar uses a small makeup air compressor, an airbrush gun, and special water-based or silicone-based airbrush foundation which is very thin. This allows a consistent application of foundation which sits evenly on the skin, & it's very light weight! The final result gives you a very natural, yet very finished and polished look.If you’re confused about what service to go for, have a look at our blog post here.
- Regular Makeup - Traditional style of Makeup done with tools as you know & use at home - brush, sponge or a duo fiber brush. So as you would suspect, the application of traditional foundation will be of thicker consistency.
- Guest Makeup - Usually traditional style of Makeup for your bridesmaids, family members, friends, etc.
- Trial Makeup - If you need a Trial session with the Bridal Makeup Artist before booking. Different Bridal Makeup Artists in Mahabaleshwar have different trial policies - some give a trial for free, some charge a fee for it, others will adjust it only if you book them.
Services included in a typical Bridal Makeup package in Mahabaleshwar
- Makeup of your choice - Airbrush/HD/Regular
- Draping (Dupatta or Saree)
- Nail painting
Things to keep in mind at a makeup trial in Mahabaleshwar
- Click pictures (arre haan selfies, bhai) in different lights (Day light + Artificial light) and see if it suits your complexion.
- See how your makeup is holding up and for how long, and see if it suits your skin type
- Ask yourself - Does it feel too loud for your liking? Or too subtle? Has the makeup artist managed to conceal your dark circles, blemishes, acne marks?
Helpful TIPs on booking a bridal makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar
- Try to finalise only one bridal makeup artist for all wedding functions to avoid any confusion.
- Having the same bridal makeup artist will ensure that you look different for each function.
- While you are finalising one bridal makeup artist try to keep one as a backup plan (get trials done, get a rough idea of the pricing). Just in case of any last minute cancellations.
- Ideally artists offer reduced packages when booked for multiple ceremonies.
- The advance is not refunded in case you end up cancelling your booking.
- Bridal Makeup Artists are generally willing to travel all across locations given their travel and accommodation charges are paid for.
- Don’t confuse a freelance makeup artist as a fresher.
- Once you have booked your bridal makeup artist, make sure to call them a week prior to your wedding functions. (As a reminder!)
Other Wedding Services We Provide in Mahabaleshwar
Wedding Photographers: Capture the event without missing any precious moment.
Bridal Designers: Design your trousseau as per the latest fashion trends.
Choreographers: Learn some new moves for your wedding.
Wedding Videographers: Today wedding videos beat Bollywood movies.
Mehndi Artists: What’s a bride without some gorgeous mehendi?
Wedding Decorators: Choose modern or traditional, let every corner look fabulous.
Wedding Invitations: The invitation for the big day has to be special.
Wedding Planners: Leave the planning to the experts in the field.
Wedding Venues: Choose the venue that best suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Makeup Artists in Mahabaleshwar
Q - Are there any offers on bridal makeup packages in Mahabaleshwar that I can get through WeddingBazaar?
Oh yes! Bridal makeup artist is WeddingBazaar’s most popular service. A lot of top-notch bridal makeup artists in Mahabaleshwar on WeddingBazaar offer huge discounts and packages on booking through WeddingBazaar. Several bridal makeup artists in Mahabaleshwar are also offering free bridal makeup trials. Ask your WeddingBazaar wedding manager for ongoing offers & discounts. You can also check out our budget bridal makeup packages in Mahabaleshwar
Q - How does WeddingBazaar help me book the perfect bridal makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar
Verified bridal makeup artists only - All the bridal makeup artists on WeddingBazaar have gone through a strict background check to ensure high quality of work & customer satisfaction. 100s of Bridal Makeup Artists in Mahabaleshwar who provide a wide variety of services - from new-age airbrush makeup & HD makeup to the traditional regular makeup. We have bridal makeup artists in Mahabaleshwar in all affordability ranges - from budget to premium segment. When you request for quotation from a bridal makeup artist or any other wedding service provider, you are assigned a dedicated WeddingBazaar wedding manager, who will assist you in choosing the best bridal makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar based on your specific requirements, in negotiating prices & booking. And relax, there are no charges for any of this :)
Q - What is the average price for bridal makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar?
Average price for bridal makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar will depend on the type of makeup you’re choosing - airbrush, HD or regular. It will also depend on how many number of bridal makeup sessions that you want to book the bridal makeup artist for. Prices for one session of regular/HD bridal makeup may start from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 30000. Charges for makeup of guests or bridesmaid are usually separate but a lot lesser. WeddingBazaar has options of all affordability range, including budget bridal makeup artists in Mahabaleshwar. Just put in a query & be assured that your WeddingBazaar wedding manager will get you the best deal in your budget.
Q - What all wedding services in Mahabaleshwar can I book through WeddingBazaar?
You can book a wide range of wedding services in Mahabaleshwar & almost all Indian cities through WeddingBazaar - Wedding Photographers, Bridal Makeup Artists, Mehndi Artists, Venues (banquets halls, farmhouses, resorts, etc.), Wedding Decorators & Florists, Bridal Designers, Invitation Designers and printers, Wedding Planners, Choreographers, Transportation, Cakes, Trousseau packers, and a lot many. Just check them all out - here.
Q - What should I keep in mind before booking my bridal makeup artist in Mahabaleshwar?
What does the bridal makeup package include and exclude. Availability of dates and time and how many booking does your bridal makeup artist have on the same day. Who will be coming to the venue - whether the head or an alternative, and how many people. Clarify this in advance to avoid any last minute surprises!. Ask for a trial before finalising if needed For outstation weddings, it is necessary to confirm how comfortable the bridal makeup artist is in travelling along. Travel and accommodation logistics and clarity on who would bear the charges is required. It is generally accepted that these are paid for by the bride. About the makeup lights! Discuss who is bringing it. If you have to arrange for it, make sure you know where to get supplies from. Try not to rely on a verbal contract. Sign a written contract! Check out our blogs on bridal makeup artists here.
Q - Should I have my makeup done at the makeup artist’s studio or at my event venue?
Salon: Bridal makeup artists in a salon have a hierarchy of artists (Head, Senior and Junior) and charges vary as per their position. Head artist charges the most. If a salon makeup artist is travelling to your location, she will charge 50-100% extra as she would be bringing her kit, artists and lights (almost her salon to your place) Freelance bridal makeup artists: They usually have a head and a set of assistants (which includes a hairstylist). They typically carry makeup lights to the location.