So, you are all ready to leave for a close one's wedding. Everything is going perfectly but wait! You forgot to write a message on the wedding envelope. Well, all of us have been in that position. The struggle to find a nice quote on a wedding envelope is real. This is exactly why we at WeddingBazaar bring to you the best messages to write on wedding envelopes. We hope it helps you!
Quotes To Write On Shagun Ke Lifafe
So, are you someone who writes long and meaningful messages on wedding envelopes or would you rather go for something short and sweet? Regardless of which category you fall into, here are our favorite wedding envelope quotes for eve
Long & Meaningful Quotes To Write On Wedding Envelopes
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” May you two keep falling in love with each other.
- They say that the secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. Congratulations on finding each other. Wishing you guys a fulfilling married life!
- May the two of you always find reasons to keep falling even more in love with each other, every single day.
- Congratulations on finding your forever best friend who adds to your happiness and makes difficult days seem easier to pass.
- It makes me the happiest to know that you have found someone who makes your eyes shine brighter. My blessings are always with you!
- Thank you for making me a part of your big day! I wish you two a happy and healthy married life!
- It is the day that marks the beginning of a happy and fulfilling life full of love and adventure for the two of you. Congratulations!
- Wishing love, joy, and excitement to the two of you on this blissful day! May you two always grow together.
- You two make such a good team! Here's to you guys being in love with each other today, tomorrow, and forever!
- I have seen how happy you two make each other. Here's to you two being in love with each other till the end of time!
- May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: love, understanding, joy, and a lifetime of happiness. Congratulations and best wishes!
Short & Sweet Quotes To Write On Wedding Envelopes
Source Paper Design Co
- May your union be blessed by God's grace.
- Wishing you abundant love and boundless joy!
- May your marriage overflow with love, exhilaration, and unwavering devotion.
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!
- May your hearts always be entwined in a love that knows no bounds.
- Toasting to a marriage filled with joy and enduring happiness!
- Here's to a lifetime of blissful matrimony!
- Sending loads of love to both of you!
- May the bond of your marriage be resilient and filled with joy!
- Here's to a forever journey brimming with love and joy!
- May your marriage be a masterpiece of laughter, understanding, and a love that grows more beautiful each day.
Fun & Cute Quotes To Write On Wedding Envelopes
- Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes to you two!
- Congratulations on finding your other half!
- May you two find the love and strength to ignore how annoying you can be!
- Marriage is all about a life-long commitment to irritate each other. All the best!
- I hope you are ready to share your blanket with your permanent roommate. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on finding someone who will laugh at all your jokes, even the bad ones.
- God bless you for agreeing to have the tiniest space on your own bed.
- I am happy that you found someone who loves you just the way you are even though you are absolutely crazy.
- Look at you two, all married and shit!
- I have two pieces of marriage advice for you. #1 The wife is always right. #2 When she is wrong, slap yourself and read #1 Again.
- Always remember to share the last slice of pizza and be drunk in love with each other forever!