What jewellery to wear with a pink lehenga? Now that’s one question brides keep bombarding us with, over and over again. And if you’re one of those too, you’re at luck as we’ve got you covered! The kind of jewellery options we’ve fetched out for you are simply insane. There are timeless polkis, the fail-safe emeralds, ravishing rubies, striking sapphires, popping enamelled jewels & so much more.
So, whether you are looking forward to layering yourself with the classics or opt for some interesting contrasting jewels, there are truckloads of ideas lined up for you. Scroll down and take a look at these impressive pink lehenga and jewellery combinations.
Striking Jewellery options for your Pink Bridal Lehenga
For Pastel Pink Lehengas
1. A perfect blend of polkis and emeralds to go with an embroidered pale pink lehenga.
2. Nothing better than this choker & rani haar set strung with emeralds, amazonites & uncut diamonds.
Source Hitched & Clicked
3. This voguish chand baali bib set done with pearls and crystals is just so unique
Source Om Sons Bridal Store
4. Polki Baubles with a hint of meena always work great with a pastel pink lehenga and here's proof!
Source Ritika Kadam
5. An elegant flared-out diamond necklace
Source Doll You Up By Shradha
6. When rubies and diamonds come together you can't expect it to be anything short of stunning.
Shot by Red Veds, Chandigarh
7. One can never go wrong with a polki choker outlined with Japanese pearls and green beaded rani haar.
Shot by Through the barrel, Delhi
8. How about this royal polki set tossed with a bunch of blue sapphires, emeralds and Japanese pearls?
Shot by Safarsaga Films, Chandigarh
9. Amp up your pink lehenga with this elegant fusion of emeralds, polkis and green tourmalines
Source Naazuk Jewels
10. Ditch the cliche jewels and pick this elegant enamelled set to pair with your baby pink lehenga.
Shot by Studio Kelly Photography, Delhi
11. We're totally rooting for this stylish diamond aad necklace.
Makeup by Hair & Makeup by Mahek Bhatt, Mumbai
12. Not to miss out on this striking amalgamation of polkis and emeralds for your pink lehenga.
Source Hot Hair Balloon
13. Never knew polkis and tourmalines could look so amazing with a pink lehenga until we saw this.
Makeup by Makeup by Tripti Malhotra, Chandigarh
14. Here's a mesmerizing powder blue enamelled set you can team with your baby pink lehenga just how this bride did!
Source Spara by Misha
15. Style your pink pastel pink lehenga with this beguiling choker set detailed with amazonites, kundans and some fine enamelling.
Source Natasha Moor
16. Let rubies and polkis takeover!
Source Hitched & Clicked
17. This larger-than-life polki choker enhanced with rubies and emeralds goes pretty well with a fuschia pink lehenga.
Source Ra Abta by Rahul
18. A layered polki haar outlined with emeralds can add just the right amount of charm to your pink bridal lehenga.
Source Flawless by Zareen
19. Glam up your fully-embroidered pink lehenga with a splash of tourmalines and polkis
Shot by Beginnings_for_you, Delhi
20. This bride chose a phenomenal polki & sapphire set to pair with her blush pink lehenga and so can you!
Source Amrit Kaur Artistry
Getting Married? Book Trusted Vendors
For Dark & Bright Pink Lehengas
21. Add a dash of elegance to your pink lehenga with this enamelled choker set adorned with pearls and polkis.
Source Shahid Naar
22. This all polki collar with hints of green meena is such a bang on jewellery options for your pink lehenga.
Source Swati Verma
23. What's not to love about this remarkable polki choker set tossed with emeralds and some green beads?
Source Simmy Makwana
24. To go with a fuchsia rose lehenga, nothing beats the classic polkis & emeralds.
Source Mehar Photography
25. Get your hands on this magical emerald and polki creation & make a fashionable statement!
26. How pretty does this timeless polki and emerald set look with that rani pink lehenga!
Shot by Design Aqua, Delhi
27. We can't stop eyeing over this breathtaking choker & princess necklace done with emeralds, polkis and pearls.
Source Hriya Marfatia
28. Take the offbeat route and pick a ravishing aadh necklace like this to team with your magenta pink lehenga.
Makeup by Doll You Up by S, Mumbai
29. This polki & sapphire set spells sheer opulence.
Shot by CoolBluez photography, Delhi
30. The ever-gorgeous polki & kundan choker set sprinkled with Japanese pearls.
Source Stories by Joseph Radhik
31. If you've opted for a rani pink lehenga, you must give this aqua blue enamelled aadh necklace a try!
Source Ritika Kadam
32. Yet another layered polki necklace for the millennial brides!
33. This bride gorgeously paired her neon pink lehenga with an understated choker and an all beaded rani haar.
Shot by Mahima Bhatia Photography, Delhi
34. A super voguish enamelled jewellery set to consider for your scintillating pink lehenga.